Chapter 13

Chapter 12 is on the previous one oop-
I think i'll be editing that when i have time...

Boscha's POV:

"She's taking foreveerrr-" I groaned sliding down my chair and falling flat on the ground.

Skara must've noticed my actions and reassured me. "Aww dont be like that Bosch, it has only been 30 munites." She said.

"but thats too looonnnggg-urgghh" i whined which turned into a groan. "I'm still starving you know!" i said.

"Don't worry she should be back by now. The market is kinda far you know." Skara said glancing at me for a sec before turning back to her scroll.

"Yeah yeah whatev"

Amity's POV:

I groaned and slowly got up. It all happenend so fast. All I did was look beside me and next thing i knew, I'm laying on the ground!

I got up and sat on what i assumed, a cemented floor. I looked around and noticed that i was in an alleyway. I was confused while glancing everywhere ,and of course everywhere, except infront of me.

I heard a groan. I turned around and took a glance from where it came from. Wait, isn't she the stranger in our school earlier?? What is she doing here? Why is she here?

She rubbed her head and sat up while I just stared at her shocked. Maybe confused? i dont know. I just furrowed my eyebrows at her and sorta took a look at her appearance while she does what she does.

She wore a Dark grey hoodie, a white mask? and wore black pants. It kinda fits her. Besides the fact that she looks like a burgler. I just kept taking in every single detail from her. Not even knowing the situation i'm in.

'whoa-'

"what?"

I heard her say. I snapped back at reality and looked at her behind that mask. I just stared at her for 2 seconds with slightly wide eyes.

"huh?" I said.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
She said slightly confused and slightly annoyed? Ugh, She literally bumped into ME! If anyone, i should be the annoyed one.

"Umm. excuse you? Your the one who bumped into me stupid." I said coldly.

"Well, y-you were the one who was in my way!" She argued back. She's blaming me!?

"Well no one exactly told me that it was."

"Hey! I told you to look out-!"

"on the last munite." I continued bitterly.

"Well! I uhh-..aysstt-- BUT STILL!" She said before crossing her arms against her chest and she, what I assumed, pouted. She kept mumbling about stuffs I can't understand. She kept being childish and everything.

Moments later we sat there in silence. A quite awkward silence. She sighed and got up on her feet. I just looked at her. By the time she got up she offered me her hand. I looked at her hand and hesitated. But I took her hand after a while.

I got up on my feet, and dusted myself. She did the same thing. Not long after she spoke.

Luz's POV:

I dusted myself off. She was right. I really should have been more careful. As much as i don't like to do it. I have to apologize to her.

"Hey...." I spoke. I noticed that her ears perked up but she didn't turn around to face me. And I am used to it.

"What?" She said coldly. I responded and apologized.

"you were right, i admit, i should have been more careful..." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"oh. you think?" She replied. UGH! what's wrong with her. I'm trying to be nice here!

"y-yeah..." I said.

To be continued...

AAAHHH SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. SOWWYYYYYYY I'LL TRY MAKING IT LONGER NEXT TIME! i PROMISE