Chapter 7

Seth Rollins POV

Me and Dean were in my room, Dean was standing near the window, talking with someone, after he finished. "Who were you talking with?" I asked him. "BigShow" he answered. "BigShow? Why?" I asked again but he gave me a serious look. We then went downstairs to eat the lunch.

"Mr. Rollins, can I take Seth to stay with me in my home? That's not far, that's too near, just Roman's home is between" Dean said to my father, "do you want Seth?" My father asked me, I nodded in agreement. "Of course I'd like that" I said. "Awesome, I'm going to call Roman and ask him about that" Dean ran to the bathroom to wash his hands, and entered the room, I washed my hands and went to him, he turned off the phone and smiled at me.

"Collect your clothes in your bag and let's go to the next house to take Roman and then to the next house to stay there forever" Dean said excitedly and we went to Roman's house and took him to Dean's house, their were nobody, it wasn't clean so we tried as hard as we can to clean it until it looked nice. And then our day passed peacefully, until it was dinner time and it was a big problem for us. No one can cook but then the three of us entered the kitchen to do anything to eat. "Hey guys, let's order Pizza" Dean suggested. "That's great idea" Roman said. "Who is going to pay it?" I asked seriously. And the two of them looked at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked "I'm not goinnn..." I said and stopped when I saw them still looking at me. "OK ok I will pay it" I agreed and Dean was going to call the Pizza man but I took the phone from him as I know he is going buy more than three pizzas. I ordered the pizzas. And we were waiting, the order came and we ate the pizza, after we finished, I studied English for the exam, Roman studied as well, Dean went to sleep. After we finished, we went to sleep too.

Author's POV

Everyone got up early as always to go to school, the first lesson was history, Mr. Shawn Michaels entered the class.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Mr. Shawn Michaels and I'm your history teacher, now please open your books, please".

After all the class opened the books, Mr. Shawn looked seriously at the book. "I......I I can explain the lesson, but.......I want aaaaaa any of you to explain it" Mr. Shawn said as he can't explain the lesson.

Cesaro is the only one who raises his hand. Mr. Shawn chose Cesaro to explain the lesson. Cesaro explained the lesson wrong and he was saying anything. After Cesaro finished, Mr. Shawn told him that he was awesome. The lesson finished and they went to the art lesson, Mrs. Vickie entered the class. She was catching the papers of the last lesson (the circles).

"Now I'm going to tell you your marks".

April 14

Big Show 0 "you didn't draw"

Brock Lesnar 19.5

Brie Bella 16

Cesaro 0 "you drew triangle"

Daniel Bryan 20

Dolph Ziggler 13

Dean Ambrose 20 "you drew good"

Eva Marie 13

Goldust 20

John Cena 20

Nikki Bella 15

Paige 19

Randy Orton 12

Ryback 0 "you drew nothing"

Roman Reigns 20 "you are good"

Seth Rollins 20 "you are good too"

Stardust 20