Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"

Wednesday

The student arrived at school and the first class was History.

"In History Class"

Mr. Shawn entered the class and started to explain a lesson about the second world war.

"Do anyone knows anything about the second world war?" Mr. Shawn asked.

Cesaro raised his hand so Mr. Shawn asked him to answer.

"The second world war started after the first world war!" Cesaro said.

"Really?!" Mr. Shawn asked and the whole class laughed at Cesaro.

"I know something else about it!" Cesaro said.

"Ok say it!!" Mr. Shawn said.

"Ok ok.....The second world war was a war between the world!!" Cesaro said while looking so proud of himself.

"Thank you Cesaro for your valuable information about the second world war!!" Mr. Shawn said and asked Cesaro to sit down.

"Your homework for today is to right a report about the second world war and next week I will see it." Mr. Shawn said.

The class ended and it was time for Chemistry class.

"Hey Lana!! Are you ready for a war!! You will never beat me in that contest Loser!!" Tyler said that to Lana.

Dolph and Lana smiled as if they don't care about Tyler's threat.

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita entered the class and told the students that there were no practical lesson and that they would just write the lesson in their notebooks.

"Its so sad that their is no practical lesson today! I know how much you love the practical lessons!" Finn said to Seth.

"That is........How did you know that?!" Seth asked in surprise.

"Finn, you must have attended a Chemistry class with us before?" Dean said.

"I just know!!" Finn said.

After the students finished writing Mrs. Lita told them to do whatever they want until the bell rings.

The bell rang and it was time for Break.

"In the Cafeteria"

"In Seth, Dean, Roman and Finn's table."

There was a silence while they were eating and it was broken by John Cena who went to Roman.

"Hey! Captain Roman! How are things going with our football team. Are you ready for the match after school?!" John asked Roman.

"Yeah!! Everything....is...alright!!" Roman said confused.

"Great! See you later!" John said and left.

"What a strange person!! He became so nice with me!" Roman wondered.

"Are you not happy that he is now nice with you?! John was your only problem in the school and now it's solved!" Dean said.

"Yeah I know. But I don't really feel good about his sudden change toward me!!" Roman said.

"Why are you silent Seth!" Dean asked.

Seth looked immediately at Finn predicting that he will answer but found him silent which made him happy.

"Nothing! I was listening to you!" Seth said.