Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》

Seth Rollins POV

I left Roman and Dean in the party and went home, I was still dizzy but I got better after relaxing at home, I don't know what I did, I don't know what I said in the school in front of all students. I feel bad, I saw Mr Triple with angry look on his face and that's the reason I'm here at home.

After a few minutes, Roman and Dean entered the house and sat beside me. "What's wrong with you Seth? How do you feel? Are you ill or something?" Roman asked. "No, I think it's not illness, it's something wrong in me" I explained my feeling then I went to sleep as I was tired. After an hour, I got up and I felt better, I went to study for the exam tomorrow. And after I finished, although I love school but I'm waiting for the holiday.

Dean Ambrose POV

I felt sorry for Big show who I took his effort in studying and I'm the fifth on my school instead of him. But that's not the main thing that took my thoughts, and studying is not the thing I was thinking of, but it was the holiday, It's the summer.

BigShow POV

I was thinking all the time that "what are you gonna do Show? Are you gonna answer your exams and give it to Dean!!! I don't know what do you wanna do! I know you are not brave to fight Brock with your marks, but MAYBE SOMEBODY ELSE CAN FIGHT HIM"

Randy Orton POV

That was so funny to see Seth that way, I even had a video for him talking and it will be so funny to make all the class watch it....... I knew it's on my mobile.... I can't find the video!!! You know what, I have no videos... DAMN!!!! I will study for the exam.

Authors POV

It was eight O'clock now, and its time for exams, the exams are one week, English, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Art....etc

All those exams passed and after the last exam finished, they all went with their friends to have fun together.

Seth, Dean and Roman were getting out of the school building, Triple H was standing in front of the building and Seth looked at him as he knew he is his favorite student, but TripleH saw Seth and ignored him as he didn't forgive Seth about what happened at the party.

Seth was disappointed by this look from Triple H. He was very sad and wanted to apologize to him, but Dean pulled him and they walked away.

After two days, everyone went to have his marks from the school.

Let's tell you the totals.

Dolph Ziggler 87%

Eva Marie 89%

The Miz 91%

Randy Orton 93.5%

Summer Rae 93%

John Cena 97%

Daniel Bryan 95%

Sheamus 92%

Brie Bella 94%

Nikki Bella 93.6

Paige 98%

April 93%

Brock Lesnar 91%

Ryback 32%

BigShow 98%

Cesaro 89%

Goldust 74%

Stardust 83%

Dean Ambrose 94%

Roman Reigns 93%

And you have to know that Big show was answering for Dean and for himself in the same time and that mean that Dean didn't answer anything.

Dolph went to Miz. "I got 87%!!" Dolph said to Miz who was going to reply before Eva interrupted him. "I got 89% which is better than you Ziggy and oh! Remember Dolph that I had a certificate of appreciation for being a cheerleader and you didn't have anything, the party didn't need you" Eva said. "You know what! Enough arguing Eva, and you know what, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry about what I did to you, I was mistaken and this is the end of the year, so I forgive you for everything you did to me, I'm sorry" Dolph said sadly. Eva looked seriously at him. "I don't know what to say" Eva said. "No Eva, you love Dolph but you are ashamed to say that, Right?" Summer Rae said cheering her up. "I forgive you Dolph, and thank you for forgiving me" Eva said and she hugged him and went with Summer Rae, Miz to the park.

Dean went to Bigshow. "Hey Show, thank you very very very very very...." After Dean complete saying Very,

Seth didn't see his marks so he went to see it, he went to Triple H's office and entered. TripleH looked at him then turned his face again to his work. Seth was disappointed with that, but it seems like TripleH was very angry with Seth. Seth approached from Triple H,

"Excuse me Mr Triple, I want to know my marks" Seth said. TripleH searched for his marks without talking to him. He gave him his certification. Seth looked inside it before leaving. He bravely put it on Triple's office to show him his Total. It was 100%, TripleH couldn't say anything, just nodded. "Mr Triple! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" Seth said. "I forgive you Seth, you are my favourite student ever" TripleH said and hugged Seth, I'm waiting for you next year" He contained.

Seth got out of the office, he stretched his body and went to his friends happily.

Everyone is starting their holiday and had a nice time, and see you next year.

This is not only the end of the story, but its the end of the school year 1st year and see you in chapter 13 in 2nd year.

Vote... Comment...... Love you all.

Season one end.