Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》

Season 2:

Author's POV

Everyone is getting ready to back to school again after a huge holiday. All of them prepared themselves and went to start a new day.

In the class

"Hello everyone, I think you had enough holiday and it's time to return to learn more and more" Mr. McMahon the headmaster said smiling and he continued...

"I'd like to tell you about this year and some changes, you are no longer gonna have sports, Art or Music lessons, we are gonna allow each one of you to choose his favorite activity. The activities are

Art, Sports, Acting and Journalism.

That's first, and then you have to sit groups and each group must have more than 4 members, you can choose your activity and make your groups now"

Everyone chose his activity and they were making groups.

1st was a group of John, Daniel, Nikki, Brie and Sheamus.

2nd was Brock, BigShow, Ryback and still one.

3rd was Miz, Mizdow, Dolph, Eva, Summer.

4th was Dean, Seth, Roman and hardly let Cesaro with them and also still one.

5th was April, Paige, Randy, Goldust and Stardust, and this group are not friends.

They sat at those groups and waited until any teacher comes and gives them their lesson. Mrs Lita entered the class.

"Good Morning everyone, I think you still remember me, your Chemistry teacher" Mrs. Lita explained the lesson and asked who wanted to do the experiment. Dean was from people who raised their hands, and Mrs Lita chose him. He stood up and went to the experiment. He did it wrong and after many people tried the bell rang. They went to the English class and stayed there. Mr Triple H entered the class and he talked to them, he was interrupted by the appearance of Mrs Stephanie, the school supervisor "his wife".

"I'm sorry for that Hunter, but I'd like to tell you something, there are some students will join that class, and promise me to deal with them as you deal with your students" Stephanie said and walked away while the students entered.

"Come on, introduce yourselves to the class" Triple said.

"My name is CM Punk." he said and then asked "where can I sit Mr Triple H?"

"You can sit with those four" TripleH pointed at Seth's group and Punk went to sit there.

"My name is Rusev, I'm Russian, I'm 17 years old, I'm clever and you can say I'm good not great but I know in this school, I'm gonna be great" the second one said

"You can sit here" Triple pointed at Brock's group.

The last one was standing, he didn't say his name until Triple asked him.

"What is your name?"

He paused and then answered,

"Bray Wyatt" he said and went to sit alone.

Triple H gave them the lesson and told them to answer the book, he let them answer and he knew Seth is going to be the first one to finish.

After a while CM Punk stood and shouted with loud voice, "I Finished" and with that TripleH, Seth and the whole class was surprised with that.

Triple H took his book and saw that everything was right.

Seth was annoyed because Punk finished before him and he didn't complete answering.

After the lesson passed, Mr Triple H told CM Punk to come. He talked with him and Seth was annoyed with that too.

In the break

Randy Orton POV

I walked from the English room and I was alone. I walked and sat on a table alone. I saw Summer and Eva walking toward me.

"Hey Randy! Do you have the history book? I wanna see something" Summer said.

"Sure I have it but I'm not giving it to you, go away" I shouted at them as they ran away.

I didn't love what I did with them, no one loves me and no one would love me, I will be alone all over my life. Since they know I hate Seth, and I don't help anybody and that's reason I'm now sitting with nobody to talk with. I stood and I decided to give them the book so I can be better in their mind. I went to take the book but my hands were shaking and my mind was telling me to stop what I'm doing, I sat again.

In Seth's table

"Seth! Seth!" Dean said shaking Seth's sholder while Seth was laying his head on the table. He contained to say "Seth! Seth!..."

"What the hell do you want from me?" Seth shouted.

"Why are you upset, Seth?" Roman asked

"Common, don't tell me because you weren't the first one to finish the English book" said Dean

"Yes, that's the reason" Seth said sadly

"Oh man you are not cool, this is not a problem" said Cesaro

"No, it's a big............ Wait a minute! What the hell are you doing here Cesaro, you are only with us in the class" said Seth.

"You are right!! Get out of here stupid" Dean shouted at Cesaro and Cesaro walked away.

The bell rang and they got into the history room.

In history room

"Good afternoon everybody" Mr Shawn said, he started talking about the famous old people in America and wars with other places. The bell rang and they stayed in the history room.

Mrs Stephanie entered the room.

"Now do you all know what activity are you?" She asked.

The said Yes! Yes! Yes!

In the sports activity:

1. John Cena

2. Roman Reigns

3. Ryback

4. Paige

5. Jimmy Uso

6. Jey Uso

7. Cesaro

In the Acting activity:

1. The Miz

2. Summer Rae

3. Mizdow

4. Eva Marie

5. Mark Henry

6. Dolph Ziggler

7. Sheamus

In the Art activity:

1. Dean Ambrose

2. Nikki Bella

3. Brie Bella

4. Goldust

5. Stardust

6. Brock Lesnar

7. Rusev

In the Journalism activity:

1. Seth Rollins

2. Daniel Bryan

3. April

4. Randy Orton

5. Big Show

6. CM Punk

7. Bray wyatt

They where about to go to their activities but the bell rang and they went home.