Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"

Thursday 6:55 AM

Almost all the students were in the school's garden with their bags waiting for the bus which will take them to the camping area.

John, Daniel, Brie, Nikki and Alicia were standing together.

Renee was standing with Roman and Dean, Cesaro tried to talk to them but Dean shouted at him to leave.

Randy was standing with Seth whose right arm was still broken.

The Horsewomen were waiting together.

Lana was standing alone waiting for her group to arrive, after a while Miz and Dolph arrived at school and they had a lot of bags!!! then Summer arrived with Eva and also they had a lot of bags!

Soon, The bus arrived. Mrs. Stephanie, Mr. TripleH, Kane and Mrs. Lita are gonna go with the students in the trip.

(The Camping Area)

After an hour they reached to the camping area and got out of the bus. It was a very large land and they could see the sea not so far away from the tends, The weather was so hot and the land was all covered with quite hot sand.

Mrs. Stephanie asked the students to stay quiet and to listen to her.

"Welcome everyone to the camping area where we are gonna stay for 3 days, First of all I want you to know that each tend should have two students! The tends on the right are for girls and on the left are for boys..." Mrs. Stephanie said then she was interrupted by Dolph who wanted to say something So Stephanie give him permission to speak.

"I want to be the first to say that I want a tend beside the sea and my partner in my tend in Miz!" Dolph said.

"That's funny Dolph!! You think that we will let you choose your partner in the tend!!!" Stephanie said that and on hearing that, everyone began to complain as they want to stay with their friends in the tends!

"Calm Down everyone!! Me, Mr. TripeH and Mrs. Lita divided all of you in a good way! You all will like it!" Mrs. Stephanie said.

"Let's start with girls' tends!" Mrs. Lita said.

"Tend 1 will have Sasha Banks and Nikki Bella." Nikki was so upset as she hates Sasha for mocking her before.

"Tend 2 will have Summer Rae and Emma" Emma smiled at Summer but Summer didn't care about Emma.

"Tend 3 will have Renee and Alicia Fox" Both Renee and Foxy didn't mind being partners as they don't know each others well and never had problems with each others before.

"Tend 4 will have Brie Bella and Bayley" Brie wasn't happy because she knows that Bayley is one of the horsewomen that are known of being rude!

"Tend 5 will have Charlotte and Paige" Paige was happy for being Charlotte's partner while Charlotte wasn't so happy as she wished that her partner would of been on of the horsewomen!!

"Tend 6 will have April and Becky Lynch" Both of them knows nothing about each others.

"Tend 7 will have Lana and Eva Marie" Lana and Eva smiled at each others and both were happy that they are almost the only two friends to be in the same tend!!

Mrs. Lita said and asked the girls each one to go to her ten without complaining about her partner!

"Now to the boys tends!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Tend 1 Randy Orton and Neville" Randy wasn't happy at all to have a nerd staying with him in the same tend for 3 days!!!!

"Tend 2 Cody and Rusev"

"Tend 3 Daniel Bryan and Ryback"

"Tend 4 Dean Ambrose and Cesaro" Cesaro jumped and shouted as he was so happy to finally join Dean not only talk with him but he will be his partner in the tend!!! Dean was like "When are we going back home!!!!"

"Tend 5 The Miz and Sheamus" Miz looked at Sheamus so disgusted!

"Tend 6 Bigshow and Mark Henry" Both are best friends so they were happy.

"Tend 7 Roman Reigns and John Cena" Both of them looked so upset, They never stand each others.

"Tend 8 Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins" Seth was like "WTF?!" and Dolph was like "Really!! You must be kidding!!"

"Tend 9 Brock Lesnar and Kevin Owens" Of course the teaches decided to but Brock with his best friend so that he don't make problems!

Mr. Triple said and of course everyone was complaining about their partners but Mr. Triple told them that no one will change his partner and that they have to deal with that! So everyone went to his tend.

It was 8:15 AM, Everyone went to his tend with his partner to but their bags there and they stayed their until its breakfast time which is at 9:00 AM.

This was Chapter 32! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read In Next Chapter:

-How are things gonna go with all those unlike pairs!!