Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"

Author POV (in the school)

Everyone in the school was ready to have some lessons, and the first class was History, with Mr Shawn.

In the History room

"Hi everyone, last week we talked about 'Alexander the great' lesson and now we will have the great wars of america" said Mr Shawn

"Now who don't have the books?"

Cesaro and Ryback raised their hands.

"Why did you forget it?!" Mr Shawn asked them.

"Because you never asked about it!" Said Cesaro

"How dare you, get out of the class and don't show up!! and you?" Said Mr Shawn

"I didn't forgot anything, but someone ate them" said Ryback

"Are you kidding" shouted Mr Shawn

"I swear Brock ate it" said Ryback as Mr Shawn told Ryback and Cesaro to get out.

Brock got out too and went to kill Ryback.

The history class passed and its time for Chemistry class. And after the chemistry class ended its time for break.

In Dolph's table

Dolph, Miz, Eva and Summer were waiting until Kane told all students to come and have their meals. Dolph was playing on his Mobil and when Kane told them to come, he left his mobile on the table knowing that it's save with the bags.

Cesaro went to have his meal but instead of going to have meal, he saw Dolph's mobile on the table, he looked around to see that no one is looking at him, he took the phone and muted it and put it with him.

Dolph has totally forgotten about his mobile and after break, it was English time.

In English room

"Now I'm gonna give you an exam about last lessons, then we're gonna have some fun" said Mr Triple H.

He told John to give them the papers.

Punk and Seth were the first two to finish, but Punk finished before Seth and when he stood up to give Mr Triple the paper, Seth stepped on Punk's foot and went to give Mr Triple the paper before Punk do.

Punk looked at Seth but didn't do anything wrong to him. He went then to give Mr Triple his paper.

"I'll tell you your marks tomorrow" said Mr Triple as he went away.

"Hey guys what do we have now?" Asked Dolph to the whole class as he was still totally forgotten about his mobile.

"Activities" said Cesaro

Everyone went to his activity room.

In the sports "Gym" hall

"Let's go everybody, let's train for our big match" said captain Rock

"Hey captain, We don't want Cesaro with us" said Ryback

"Yeah he never be useful" said Jimmy Uso

"So what should I do?" Asked Rock

"He always bother us when training, So..." said Roman