Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"

Tuesday 8:00 AM

"In the School Garden"

Seth, Dean, Roman and Finn were standing togethet talking.

While they were talking, Seth's face turned suddenly and he was silent.

"What is it Seth?" Dean said and he looked at where Seth was looking and found that he was looking at Tyler and Lana who were looking at them.

"This idiot again?!" Dean said angrily and he wanted to go hit him but Seth pulled him back.

"It's okai Dean! He doesn't deserve our care!" Seth said.

Tyler looked at them angrily so Dean gave him a silly face then turned back to his friends.

The first class was English

"In English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and explained the lesson then the class ended and the next class was Art.

After the class, Mr. TripleH called Seth as he wanted to talk to him.

"The scientist that I told you about, He arrived at school and he is in the school lab......I want you to come with me now to meet him." Mr. TripleH said.

"Ok." Seth said and he looked a little nervous.

"In The School Lab."

Mr. TripleH and Seth entered the Lab. and they saw a man, doing something and was giving them his back as he didn't noticed that someone entered the lab.

"Here he is!" Mr. TripleH whispered to Seth so Seth nodded.

"Good Morning Doctor!" Mr. TripleH said to the man.

"Mr. TripleH, How are you?" The man said and he huged Mr. TripleH as they knew each others.

"I am fine.......This is the boy that I talked to you about!" Mr. TripleH said pointing to Seth.

"Seth, This is Doctor Shane McMahon......Brother of my wife Mrs. Stephanie and son of the general Manager of the school Mr. McMahon and also he is one of the most famous doctors in America and has won a lot of prizes in science." Mr. TripleH said to Seth.

 TripleH said to Seth