sucky chapter help me

(I'm tired and ima just hope its week 10 of Minecraft Monday)

It's finally week 10 and I just felt so exhausted. I don't even feel like talking. My teammate was too nervous to say anything or ask about how I was doing.

I just let out a huff making him just take that as an answer without complaint. We finally got into the lobby and the map was treasure islands. So since we are both not talking I'll just hope he follows my lead and knows what the hell he's doing. Jayden was teamed with Wilbur as if it was meant to be.

Techno was teamed with Philza and then there is just me being awkward. The game starts and I was extremely focused.

(idk what to put with y/n so it's just some random ass teammate:,/)

During the past 5 minutes, I was doing pretty well. I got a kill since some dude would not stop attacking me so I got rid of them. Jayden hasn't died surprisingly. Techno was just Techno. I find some weapons and better armor and see my hearts go down. Of course, I got jumped while looting a chest.

My teammate luckily was following me and attacked them before I could die. I say thanks to them and they just replied with no problem. It's so fucking awkward I hate it here. Sooner or later my teammate and I were against techno and Phil. Being pretty shaky I see Techno come after my teammate. So I simply go attack his.

Yea so of course Techno wins and I just sigh.

Y/U: wow you did great Techno

Technoblade: You did great as well

Not really but thanks haha|

Jeez, why did I type that? deleting that I just tell him thanks. I'm so dry man and not confident today. Getting up to get caffeine I get a call from Jayden.

"What's up?" I ask.

"What's going on dude," Jayden says.

"I'm tired as fuck from pulling an all-nighter."

"and?" Jayden was waiting for more.

"And Techno." I spit it out. I wanna ask him out. He obviously liked me back but I'm worried about... well youtube. I explain to Jayden and he just sighs.

"Dude just ask him out or something. Who cares about what the internet thinks." He's not wrong.

"Well let's continue this later, the game is starting again," I tell Jayden. He agrees so then I finish up brewing coffee and go back to my computer. So bingo is the next game. Well, I just hope my teammate is good at bingo. While gathering materials for the bingo card I started thinking about how I should ask Techno out. Maybe I should just not and wait until I can build up enough courage.

Finally breaking the silence between me and my teammate we both started having an actual conversation about real life and the game. My teammate was getting hard things to get from the bingo card while I got the easier things.

After a long race of getting all the materials, ConnorEatsPants and CaptainSparkles win the bingo. There was some free time before the next one started and I already was getting a phone call from Jayden. Muting myself saying I would be right back I answered the call.

"Ok, so did you think about it?" Jayden asks quickly.

"I want to wait and build up the courage to ask," I reply to him.

"Well, let's just hope you don't take like 7 years to build it up, slowpoke." Jayden laughs at me.

"Stop making fun of me brat."

"Ok fine, but I want to say that it won't be like last time when you asked out someone," Jayden says and ends the call. Of course, it won't be like last time idiot. I sigh and go back to my computer. Unmuting myself my teammate welcomes me back.

So during all the games, I've only won tnt run and skywars. It was pretty obvious that we weren't gonna win this week so we decided to just have fun before Minecraft Monday ended this week. In the end, Techno and Phil win.

Y/U: GOOD JOB TECHNO

I typed. Techno uses his character to look at me and did a Lil dancey dance. I just laugh seeing he was spinning and spamming his shift. While being happy for Techno I get a 100 dollar donation from Dream saying that I did great this week.

"Aw thanks, Dream, I appreciate it." I smiled. Leaving the server I ask the chat on what I should do. They were eager for me to go into Jaydens smp server again. They enjoy watching me play on there so I just go on the smp and do some of the things I've been wanting to do.

I see Jayden already online and Dream with his 2 friends as well. Jayden tells me to join vc which he was alone in.

"I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING!" Jayden yells as soon as I joined.

"Uh, what is it." I was confused about what Jayden needed help with.

"My house... LOOKS DISGUSTING AND TECHNO KEEPS BULLYING ME BECAUSE OF IT!" Jayden fake cries.

"Do I look like Grian to you?" Jayden sighs and just begs for my help.

"I'm not a master builder dude." I sweatdrop seeing that my house isn't even that good too.

"I don't care I just want to stop being bullied."

"fine, I guess." I shrug seeing Jayden thanking me. He runs to go get a shit ton of wood while I just think about what the house should look like. While thinking of it I see more people getting online including Techno.

Technoblade: Dream is homeless

Dream: I am not homeless

Techno makes an argument as soon as he gets online. Laughing at the argument Jayden finally gets back and tells me thank you for helping him out.

"Anytime dude."

(this chapter sucks lmao)