Dream Drama

Vik and Preston had won week 4.

"You did well though!" Jayden tries to cheer me up.

"Not good enough to win a Minecraft game," I said in a monotone way. The chat tries to cheer me up as well. The only thing that was gonna cheer me up was winning week 5 at least.

"You want to see me practice for week 5 chat?" I asked and they all said yes with happy emojis making me sigh.

"Well someone can say what I'm doing wrong I guess," I say while joining the parkour map Jayden made for me as well as going into Hypixel to do PVP. As I started doing Parkour I see a donation. I look over and see the words Technoblade.

"You did well this week." Is all I read.

"Oh- Uhm... Thanks!" I smiled. Techno made my mood boost a lot just by donating to me. Going back to the parkour map I fell exactly when I was about to finish.

"Ugh, this is gonna make me go insane." I scratch my head in annoyance. The chat tells me what I'm doing wrong which made me finish the map in a way more simple way.

"Don't stop running while doing that part." Techno donated once again. I already felt myself getting flustered. I was embarrassing myself pretty badly. Especially in front of the man I simp for. Yes, I'm admitting that I am a simp for Technoblade. After a while of training, I end the stream saying thank you to everyone.

"<3" Is all Technoblade said. This man is very bold right now. After a lot of Minecraft Mondays, I see a lot of players joining Minecraft Monday. So I won 3 Minecraft Mondays with no Techno teaming up with me which is pretty upsetting. I was stuck with Jayden and of course, he made everything a living hell hole with his shipping and him making fanfics of me and Techno. It was a literal hell.

"Wanna see my fanfic?!" Jayden smiles in excitement.

"No."

"WHYYYY!?" Jayden begs me.

I ignore him and start looking at the new people around.

"ITS DREAM!" Jayden screamed making me cover my ears.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled at Jayden

"DO YOU NOT KNOW DREAM?!" Jayden screams and starts following him everywhere which makes me sweatdrop.

"No?"

"HIS CONTENT IS SO GOOD! WATCH IT PLEASE!" Jayden begs me making me sigh and open a new tab. Typing in this guy's channel I started to quickly watch a video of his.

"I guess he's pretty cool," I said. He was way more than just cool actually.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HES SO COOL!" Jayden was so excited that it scares me. Then he started screaming. I got confused I go back to my Minecraft application and see the Dream guy hitting me and crouching everywhere around me. Techno was watching in the distance.

Dream: Hey :)

Y/U: Hello ^^

Dream: I saw how good you were in the past Minecraft Mondays!

Y/U: Thank you :D

Technoblade: :)

"HE IS SO JEALOUS CHAT!" Jayden squeals and ends up falling off his chair. Laughing at him I and Dream kept up the conversation for a while and Techno just stood in the same spot looking at both of us have our chat. The chat ends once everyone started joining game 1 which was the hunger games.

Skeppy: New ship?

JaydenPlayz: I like the way you think Skeppy.

Dream: ???