that's it

(Well im gonna finish this book before I lose my motivation to continue this lmao)

Waking up to a lot of messages from Techno I decided to open them.

Hello?

You woke?

Hallllloooo?

Wake up

Hello

Stop sleep and awaken

WAKE UP!

I sweatdrop from the number of messages I got. I just text him im awake and he says that he wants to ask me something.

Technoblade p.o.v

It's now or never. I hesitantly typed in my sentence. I send it and cover my eyes. This is nerve-wracking. Waiting for a ding which I never got I decided to turn my phone off and go do something. I finally asked him out.

Didn't think I had it in me to ask him but I somehow did. Hearing a ding from my phone I started to get nervous. Turning on my phone I saw that he said yes. Did I read that right? Rubbing my eyes I see that he had said yes.

Techno: When?

Y/n: im available today and tomorrow!

Techno: Today

Y/n: Oh ok then

Telling him the time to meet I started to feel myself heat up. I am nervous that im gonna fuck this up.

Y/n p.o.v

FINALLY, HE ASKED ME OUT. It was obvious that I was never gonna bring myself to ask him out. Getting ready even though I had much time to spare I started to go through Twitter to see what he likes. I even asked Jayden about what Technoblade likes and he said Your mom.

Wow, you're so helpful to society Jayden. I got ready and now I just had to wait until it was time. Calling Jayden he immediately picks up.

"Hey, what's with the sudden question about techno?" Jayden asked me.

"HE ASKED ME, OUT DUDE!" I squeal in happiness. Jayden screamed so loud that his audio cut out halfway.

"I DON'T KNOW? GET HIM FLOWERS OR SOMETHING???" Jayden said.

"THAT'S SO BASIC IDIOT." I sigh about how Jayden doesn't have any idea of any gifts even though he writes fucking fanfics like a single bitch he is.

"Kiss him?"

"THAT'S TO QUICK DUDE!" Jayden doesn't understand the fact that this isn't a fanfic. Getting up seeing Technoblade is gonna pick me up I started sweating. What the fuck does this guy like. Finally getting something as a gift and wrapping it I hear a honk outside. Shoving it in my bag I run out the door and stand outside the door looking for him.

A window comes down and sees him. I felt my face heat up and he started to get out of the car and hug me.

"You look nice." He smiles looking like he almost stuttered saying that. Getting in the car he takes me to Mc Donalds.

"Uh, this is nice." I try not to burst out laughing.

"I picked this place to eat at because I wanted you to see me beat up Ronald Mcdonald." He looks like he was proud of himself and trying to probably or most likely impress me. Technoblade beats up Ronald Mcdonald while I eat my chicken nuggets with buffalo sauce. I thought he would take me somewhere else after we ate but instead he takes me to the Mcdonald's playpen.

He tries to go down the slide but he couldn't fit. He made half of the children that wanted to go down the slide angry.

"Move out of the way you fat pig." The kid said. I was inside too so I just pushed the kid into the wall saying go cry about it. Technoblade struggles to climb back down the ladder. Technoblade was a bit annoyed.

I came up with the idea to take Technoblade to the Sky high trampoline place. He was doing tricks but ended up landing on a kid. The kid cried but Technoblade pretended that he didn't do anything and jumped away.

Techno wanted to swing and jump into the blocks and so he did but when the next kid came up he grabbed a block and threw it at the kid's face making the kid land in the blocks not so pleasantly.

"Oh sorry, I thought that was an orphan." He sweatdropped. We got kicked out. We sat in the car while Techno apologizes for getting us kicked out about almost every place I suggested. I just laugh at him and he was confused.

"It was fun so it doesn't matter." I search through my bag and find my gift. He went wide-eyed and was pretty excited. I knew he liked gifts so that why I was so stressed out about not being able to find anything to give to him. It was a locket and he smiles. He opens it and it was a selfie Techno took with me hours ago.

"Thanks." he puts it on by himself and holds onto it.

"So uh what next." It was getting pretty awkward. It was becoming evening so I expected him to drop me off back home. I was gonna turn to Techno but I felt him lean towards me and hug me.

"That was sudd-" He cuts me off by pulling me closer to him which he was now locking our lips. He still had his hand hugging my body but soon moves a hand to the back of my head. He stops for air but soon comes back to me immediately.

Techno p.o.v

I couldn't resist not kissing him then and there. Pulling him to the point both of our bodies were touching I start to pull back for air but I quickly go back to him inserting my tongue. He gripped onto my back. I pull back one last time and all I see is Y/n blushing from the sudden kiss.

"Sorry, you just..." I had no excuse for that besides just wanting to kiss him cause I liked him. It was pretty awkward but Y/n said that he liked it to break the awkwardness.

"I should drop you off back home," I say while driving the car back to Y/ns house. Dropping him off he looks at me.

"I love you." He smiled at me making my heart rate go up.

"I..." I wanted to say it back but I found it difficult.

"It's fine you can tell me through text." He grinned while running towards his front door. I watch him as he disappears in the distance. I get out my phone and text him.

Techno: Love you too.

(IM DONE FINALLY. IT'S BETTER THAN ME FINISHING IT THAN NOT FINISHING IT. MWAH MWAH GOODBYE! If you guys want to see notes I've taken for this book out of curiosity then I'll be sure to post it as a chapter.)