I need to start making proper titles for my chapters smh

(Bruh what even happened in the last chapter.)

"So what did Wilbur say," Techno asked me pretty quickly.

"Nothing much just about Minecraft."

"Lies." Techno seems to not believe me. He's always so sketchy of Wilbur.

"Anyways help me out with this thing I want to do," Techno asks me.

"I'll head over," I said as I started sprinting to Technos location. After a while I finally make it and I see Techno outside Wilbur's house holding signs.

"Help me write on the signs all over his house." He said with that very intimidating Techno stare he does. Yes, I'm talking about when he turns his head slowly which is pretty fucking terrifying.

He tosses me a stack of signs. He told me to write 'Subscribe to Technoblade' all over the left side of the house... Is this who I fell in love with. Are my expectations bad or am I just desperate at this point? Shaking my head I started to get to work.

Techno makes a few jokes which make me laugh. Yeah, I'm not desperate. He's just someone that a lot of people crush on.

(Yea you simps)

"I like it when you laugh." Techno chuckles a little making me go red. Damn Techno really is making me have this feeling that I cannot describe at all.

"Thanks haha."

"No problem." Techno already finished his side of the house and now helps me with my side cause I am a dumbass is too busy daydreaming about him.

"I think Wilbur is coming," I say while zooming into the person in the distance.

"Oh shit." Techno starts doing his high pitch scream while running making me panic while running in a different direction. Wilbur obviously went for my ass because I was probably less intimidating to chase than Techno.

Techno just dipped and was nowhere to be seen.

WilburSoot: Why were you putting something in my house.

Y/U: becuz am doing tings

WilburSoot: What things

Y/U: SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNO

Y/U left the game-

Techno was laughing at what I said to Wilbur and soon afterward Wilbur just started reading the signs.

"Subscribe to Technoblade? Blood for the blood god? Techno never dies???" Wilbur was just reading these signs that I and Techno put up. He was just annoyed at this point.

"well bye, nerds." Techno just dipped out of the VC. Just leaving me behind with Wilbur.

"So how you doing?" I say as if nothing just happened.

"Are you gonna at least help me clean this up," I can tell that he was trying to be all cute to convince me.

"Fine." I sigh.

"YES!" Wilbur just starts celebrating saying he loves me.

Techno joins VC.

"Watch your words." He sternly said.

"What how did you know-" Wilbur was cut off.

"I'm watching your stream," Techno says as he leaves the call.

...

"He's really protective haha..." I could tell that Wilbur was sweat dropping because of Techno and his very protective ass.

"Ima go clean the signs up," Wilbur says making me follow along with him. He stops moving for a little but then continues. I paid no mind to it.

Jayden P.O.V

Wilbur private messages me to start burning down the house. So Wilbur was planning on burning the house he worked very hard on and see witness it burning. Wilbur was gonna pretend to be really upset hoping would comfort him. knows how hard Wilbur worked on it.

So now that we both know Techno is watching we cant probably use Wilburs very good acting skills to make him very upset and maybe nudge in a few compliments to since Techno gets really bitch boy about it. I use the flint and steel on it behind the house.

P.O.V

"Dang this is gonna take long." I sighed.

"Yeah." Wilbur agrees.

As I was getting rid of the signs at the front of the house I hear Wilbur yelling.

"IM ON FIRE!" He yelled while running to nearby water. Looking around the house I see the fire spreading quickly onto his house.

"WILBUR YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE!" I panicked. Wilbur worked so hard on this house and I witnessed him working on it. I can tell Wilbur was getting upset each time he spoke so I quickly tried getting rid of the fire.

"WHY IS IT SPREADING SO QUICKLY JESUS!?" Wilbur was just in front of his house just looking at it burn.

"It's no use." Wilbur sadly said. His Minecraft character looks down.

Wilbur P.O.V

It's working. It's... WORKING! As I was about to continue being sad I see a donation from Techno.

"Imagine ur house being burnt down lol."

Wow, very humorous Techno. So funny. I was not amused by Techno's donation. I start to make my character crouch and walk away from the house slowly. I felt a smirk coming onto my face.

"Anything I can do to make up for what happened?" asks me. I knew he was gonna say that.

"Well..." I said trying to think of something.

P.O.V

I feel so bad about Wilburs house. Even though it's not my fault doesn't mean I should just leave him here to work on his house again. I was gonna even consider rebuilding it myself.

"Can you get me a fishing rod?" He asked me. I was confused but I just give him my fishing rod. Why would he want a fishing rod? He uses the fishing rod on me and pulls me towards him. WHAT THIS AGAIN?!

Technoblade was awkward when doing it but Wilbur just straight up did it.

"Mwah." Wilbur giggled. He even- What the fuck.

"Why you so quiet," Wilbur said.

"U-um just uh." I felt myself blush. NO, I MUST NOT SIMP. Wilbur just kept getting close to me while doing his little giggle.

"Are you perhaps blushing?" Wilbur was smiling I already knew.

"Am not."

"Yes, you are."

"IM NOT!" I leave the call and started running back to my house. I'm done with this shit. Where did he even get that fishing rod idea? Techno probably was flexing on Wilbur about it or something.

Wilbur P.O.V

"I did it Jayden!" I celebrated and Jayden just celebrates with me. The fishing rod idea Techno made up was hella good. He kept talking about it on stream so I decided to just steal it for a Lil. I see just running away to his house. I think I'm simping now. But I do realize that Techno would beat the shit out of me.

Technoblade joined-

"OH SHIT!" I yelled making Jayden yell as well.

(I don't feel good nowadays so might be a bit slow on the updates. Anyways stay safe during this quarantine time and Happy Halloween!)