Choco

Y/N P.O.V

Opening my eyes I realized that I was on top of someone. Well, it wasn't just someone it was... Techno? Realizing how I was cuddling him I immediately get off. H-How drunk was I? I don't even remember what happened yesterday. My memory just goes blank every time I try to remember.

Getting off the bed I started to go towards the kitchen for some food. Making pancakes wouldn't hurt, right? I started getting the ingredients and started cooking. After a while of cooking, I hear yawning. He's probably awake. I wonder what happened last night.

"Whatcha doing?" Techno leads on the wall behind me. I turn around and met eyes with him.

"J-just cooking!" I said and turn away quickly. Techno peeks over my shoulder and smiled.

"I like pancakes." He puts his chin on my shoulder.

"So uh... What happened last night?" I asked him while sweating nervously.

"Nothing much, you just passed out and I just watched over you." Techno Looks anywhere but me.

"Then why was I on top of you?" I asked.

"Well, I was tired too so I thought it wouldn't hurt to sleep as well." Techno starts sweating.

"You sure?" I raise an eyebrow while getting plates.

"Y-Yup." He said nervously. I laugh at his reaction and served him chocolate pancakes which he awed over. He starts eating making me almost smile a bit. I realized how long I was staring making me looks at the pancakes immediately. Of course, I realized how much of a hangover I had gotten.

"So what exactly happened last night?" I asked.

Techno looked at me with a nervous look.

"I t-told you already." Techno started burning up.

"Is techno the PVP god stuttering?" I dramatically gasped. Techno just covers his face not knowing what to exactly say. "you are worse than the babies I kick." Techno sighed. I chuckle and put my plate in the sink.

"Just messing with ya." I winked which made Techno smile a little in relief.

"So how long are you staying over?" I asked Techno. He then starts to think.

"I guess I should go now actually." Techno looked at his phone. He waved goodbye and left the room. He's being particularly suspicious. The techno I would team with was always neutral and monotone. It's weirding me out seeing techno panic like that.

Jumping onto my bed feeling the fluffy blanket brush against my hand I started to feel myself burn up. He looked pretty cute when he's embarrassed. Realizing what I had thought I smack my self.

"Nope!" I yell while quickly taking fresh clothes to wear after my shower. Minecraft Monday comes again but this time Techno was already teamed with someone else leaving me with the only useless brat. Jayden.

"HOW WAS IT WITH TECHNO?!" Jayden started asking questions making me sigh. This is gonna be tiring. We lost. We lost week 3. I don't like losing so this was gonna be a stressful week.

"Hey, we can get them next time!" Jayden smiles at the camera. I look at him.

"Uhm maybe not..." Jayden sweat drops.

"Ima go practice a bit more," I tell Jayden who just smiles awkwardly. Ending the call I saw that I got a message from techno. He's gonna rub it in so hard I already know. Looking at the message I was pretty surprised.

Technoblade: You still did great this week.

I just laugh. This dumbass is so fucking nice for not rubbing it in right now.

Y/U: Thanks ^_^

Technoblade: Np

Going back to my Minecraft screen I just see the big ass parkour course that Jayden made for me. Jayden was good at parkour unlike me. I was good at PVP while he was bad. He is good at parkour while I'm bad at parkour. Well, time to go through a mental breakdown.

Week 4 comes and I had been training the entire week.

"Y/N I can't believe this." Jayden was about to burst out laughing.

"Techno joined James' team," I said. What the absolute fuck. Jayden burst out laughing. Shaking my head I run to the podium seeing the 1st place podium. I better be on there. Running around waiting for a game to start I see Techno following me as always and crouching behind blocks when I turn around. Jayden fangirling at the scene before him which almost broke his mouse.

Running towards Techno he started to run away.

Y/U: Stop running away loser.

I type in the Minecraft chat. Techno doesn't reply and keeps running. How dare he ignore my message. Wait, Why do I even care?! Running the opposite direction he continued to follow me once again.

"Wonder what he's trying to do," Jayden says while sipping his Starbucks coffee.

"That's what I'm thinking Jayden."

BajanCanadian: Join game 1

I stop slouching from my seat and immediately started running to the NPC. Jayden does the same.

"I want to start drama," Jayden says while laying his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Then do it already," I said. Honestly, I was very bored this whole time so Jayden making a huge drama is the best thing that can happen right now.

JaydenPlayz: Y/U will you go out with me?

"JAYDEN!" I yelled. Jayden covers his ears while smiling evilly.

Technoblade: Back off Jayden

Techno's character goes between me and Jayden. Jayden starts squealing like a little fangirl while I was getting redder by the second.

Skeppy: AWWWW

Badboyhalo: That's so adorable

Y/U: What the fu@k

Badboyhalo: LANGUAGE

Y/U: Op srry

Badboyhalo: it is ok you muffin

Technoblade: Uh that's enough talking :)

"HE HAS TO BE JEALOUS!" Jayden screamed at chat and what made it worse is that his whole chat agreed with him. I'm scared of him and his chat. Them combining is just scary.

The game starts and Jayden tells me to go the way behind me making me nod.

"Jayden if you fucking die on me you will regret everything." I smiled at the camera.

"Yes sir!" Jayden whimpered in fear.

"We are gonna win this week Jayden," I tell him and he hummed in agreement. First place is fucking mine.

(Ah ha ha)