Spending time with Wilbur

Laying in my bed just being bored I hear a ding come from my phone. Rolling over lazily I saw that Wilbur messaged me on discord. He wanted to play Minecraft with me. I'm in bed though ugh.

Getting up I accepted his Minecraft invitation. As I open discord on my computer I was already getting a call. Accepting it I just hear a pleased Wilbur.

"What's with the sudden invitation," I ask Wilbur.

"I wanted to stream with you and someone else." He says. Raising an eyebrow out of curiosity he makes a group chat and makes a call there instead. So a video with Wilbur a Jschlatt.

Jschlatt needed a little more time before joining so I and Wilbur just stayed in the call talking about what the youtube video was about. Wilbur wanted to make a video about surviving in one chunk. Sounds fun.

Jschlatt joins and all I hear is him eating cereal. Well, a fantastic start. So Wilbur starts everything up while Jschlatt just eats his cereal and I just eat chips.

"So what's the plan. Killing the ender dragon?" Jschlatt asked Wilbur. Wilbur just sits there and laughs. Wilbur finally starts the thing and Wilbur somehow made it not awkward. Getting dirt I see Jschlatt hit me. I hit him back.

"HEY!" Jschlatt turned on his funny mic. I repeatedly hit him as his mic just got louder and louder each time he yelled. I started laughing since Wilbur was trying to make me stop hitting him and Jschlatt would just keep getting louder.

"Ok ok, I will stop," I say. We finally start getting it together and start doing basic Minecraft survival. Wilbur just starts labeling everything While Jschlatt just went mining.

"oooh, Wilbur you look great," I say while looking at his stream on a different monitor.

"Oh, that was sudden." Wilbur just starts smiling from what I saw.

"You guys done with all that ga-" Jschlatt gets cut off by Wilbur.

"No, I'm not done talking to my little princess," Wilbur says and Jschlatt just stands there looking at Wilbur.

"Well, my prince it looks like I'm gonna die," I say right as I get shot to death by a skeleton. That was the most awkward shit I've been in. I didn't know what to say that whole time. Seeing a tweet I see Wilbur saying that I'm his princess.

Hmm. I decided to go along with it. Calling him my prince I immediately get a discord call from Wilbur.

"Uh hello?" I answer.

"Are you mine now?" Wilbur asks me with excitement.

"What-" I was confused about what he was trying to say.

"You heard me."

"Yes I heard you but I cannot understand you," I tell him.

"ok ok. Are you now mine and not Technoblades?" Wilbur says one more time but with a few more words.

"oooh. uh, why are you- hm." I had no idea what to say.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'm gonna go tell Technoblade now bye." Wilbur leaves the call before I got to say anything. I have a really bad feeling about this. I decided to call Jayden and he answers immediately.

"Yo, what's up?" Jayden asks me.

"Wilbur asked if I belonged to him and not Technoblades." I got straight to the point. Jayden was silent. Oh no, I must prepare.

"YOU ARE BEING FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?" Jayden was squealing like crazy and I could tell he was jumping on his bed and rolling.

"ok, so why did you tell me this?" Jayden pulls himself together.

"I have a bad feeling about what he's gonna do." I sweatdrop.

"Well, all I can say is that Technoblade is gonna talk with you." Jayden sighs. Maybe I should just dm Wilbur. As I was about dm him I get a call from Dream. That's surprising.

Answering it I hear Dream saying hello with a happy tone.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Just wanted to hear you. Yeah, that sounds creepy." Dream sighs. Laughing at Dream struggling to find something to say I get a dm from Technoblade.

"Oh shit." I panicked. Dream asked what happened and I just fill him in on what happened.

"Good luck with that." Dream laughs at me and I just roll my eyes. Finally opening the dm I see only 2 things. His name and Wilbur.

Technoblade: Wilbur or me.

Uhhh. Telling Dream he tells me to say him so that he can see his reaction. That probably wasn't a good idea but I decided to do that. All I saw was him just typing. For an English major, he's taking his time forming a sentence or paragraph perhaps.

Technoblade: Why Dream?

Dream tells me to type that he's cooler than him.

"Ok Dream come on I cant say that."

"hmmm." Dream was thinking. Maybe I should just type what I would say.

Y/U: Dream told me to put that Lmao. But to be honest I would choose you. Why do you ask?

Dream was still thinking but soon gives up.

"Oh, y/n I'm planning on making an smp soon. Would you like to be in it?" Dream asks me.

"Sure bro." I agree with his offer. He made some noise of excitement. He's that excited about me joining? Letting out a little laugh I see Technoblade finally responded.

Technoblade: Remember what I said in the VC at your house?

Oh, he's talking about that. Where he said that he liked me more than Wilbur or something like that.

Technoblade: I meant it ok?

Y/U: Oh uh thanks?

Technoblade P.o.v

I was about to press enter only to sigh. I typed I love you without even- ugh. Deleting the sentence I just say see ya and got off of my computer. Wilbur talked to me about something. Looks like I have rivals. This is gonna be difficult.

I'm just gonna hope that Wilbur is the only rival. Wilbur likes Y/n and he's well aware that I like him too. I wonder what he's gonna do to try and win him over. Cause it seems like I already won him.

Y/n P.o.v

Dream was doing his tea kettle laugh while I was just banging my table from laughter. We were just laughing at some memes we were sending each other.

"Dream stoppp." I felt tears forming but Dream just keeps laughing more making me hold my stomach from how much I'm laughing. Dream unfortunately had to go.

"See ya Y/N. Hope to have another conversation with you sometime." Dream leaves the call. I just smiled while turning off the computer. I need to fix my sleep schedule.

(Dances in not knowing what the fuck to do.)