Its been a month :))

(Haven't update a while since I've been playing too much Minecraft.)

Wilbur P.O.V

Technoblade hasn't said anything in chat for a while. It's making me nervous. I then see Technoblade private message me.

Technoblade: I did the fishing rod thing first and back off of Y/N :)

He runs to who knows where and I just let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding.

"What did he say?" Jayden asks me.

"Nothing too bad thankfully." I sigh in relief. Well, I'm glad that the plan was successful.

Technoblade P.O.V

After threatening Wilbur I go run to find Y/N. I did the fishing rod idea first AND did it better than Wilbur. That's all I'm gonna say. Finding Y/n's house I see through one of his windows of him just being afk. Well, I think he is afk?

Searching through the VC's I finally find him in a Vc. He was just by himself. I join his VC and he was just talking to himself.

Y/N p.o.v

"WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!" I was extremely flustered. After a while, I hear Techno making me jump.

"Hallo," Techno says.

"H-hi." I chuckle a little.

"Was Wilbur flirting with you?"

"huh?" I was confused by Techno's question. Why would he want to know about something like that? Techno repeats his question.

"Uh yeah. What about it?" I ask him. Techno was quiet for a bit.

"Well, I just wanna make something clear. I like you more than Wilbur does." For some reason, Technoblade sounds more serious than ever.

"Is that clear?" Techno asks me and I just lose the ability to talk. I don't know what to say to this. My skin feels like it's on fire just by thinking about what he said more and more.

"Hello?" Techno is confused about why I hadn't said anything.

"U-uh yeah," I say while covering my face. Blushing so hard. I just can't stop.

"Well see you next time," Techno says as he leaves the VC. Did he just confess? What do I do? My character was just standing as if it was afk. I'm not good at stuff like this man. Groaning in annoyance I just continue playing on Jaydens SMP while watching some Minecraft streamers.

Dream most likely. We're friends, right? As I was mining for diamonds I hear a donation mentioning my name. The donation asked "Any thoughts of Y/n or Y/U?" and Dream just chuckles.

"I think that he's a cool dude. I would honestly like to get to know him better." Dream says in a happy tone. I then donate.

The donation sends in.

"Same goes for you!" The donation sends. Dream chokes realizing I was watching the stream. The chat was just speedrunning. Dream says that we should play together sometime again.

(Ok I dunno if dream is in the SMP so bare with me.)

I should ask Jayden to invite dream to the SMP. Dming Jayden he agrees immediately. I ask dream if he would like to join Jaydens SMP and he agrees. As he joins the SMP, Dream joins my VC immediately and says hi in a very happy tone.

He was genuinely happy to hang out with me.

"It's been a while!" Dream says while I go to spawn to fetch him. I give a tour of whos house was whos and what each building was.

"Why is Wilbur's house burnt." Dream points out.

"It got burned down and I don't know exactly how." I shrug.

"Oh, why is there a fishing rod in an item frame down there?" Dream asks me. I look at what he was punching at and I felt my face go red. Of course, Wilbur would do that. So stupid.

"We don't talk about that," I say and Dream just decides to not talk about it. I finish the tour and Dream thanks me. Jayden runs over to the both of us and just puts in all caps, "SHIP" and punches me. Running away afterward.

"Well." I just say.

"This server looks fun." Dream looks at Jayden dying. Jayden always loses his items. It's just weird how he always gets good new items each time.

"Anyways what do you wanna do?" I ask dream.

"Kiss you- SORRY THAT SLIPPED OUT OF MY MOUTH UH." Dream just panics as I just stand there processing what I heard. Dream was just trying to laugh it off but he just ended up sounding like a tea kettle.

"uh." I just stood there lost for words.

"Well, who are you planning on inviting to the SMP haha..." Dream tries to change the topic.

"It's really up to Jayden since I don't know who else to recommend to Jayden," I reply to Dreams question. It was now quiet.

"I'm gonna go uh do the basic of uh Minecraft... See Ya!" Dream leaves the VC quickly. He sounded flustered. So many things happening in a day. What the actual fuck. I knew Jayden heard that shit in Dreams stream. Jayden joins my VC.

Speak of the devil. Jayden starts fanboying about what Dream said and just couldn't stop talking about it. Lord save me now. Jayden finally stops talking about it and starts telling me about people he wanted to invite. He wanted to invite Dreams friends since Dream asked for it.

"Well go on and do it," I tell Jayden. Jayden says ok and leaves. Hmm, what now.

(It's been a while since I had writer's block and I've just been playing Minecraft too much so yea.gn)