t-that's pretty cute?

Joining game 3 I continued running around again.

"Don't die this time idiot," I tell Jayden.

"I'm trying here!" He puts his hands on both of his cheeks and sighed.

Yeah, I doubt that Jayden. I go into 3rd person only to realize that Techno was following me. I turn around and he stops. He crouches and types in the chat.

Technoblade: This is you

He scrolls through his Hotbar and pulls out a flower. I started screaming. Jayden starts screaming. My twitch chat starts screaming.

I make my Minecraft character crouch and look down making it look as if I was embarrassing.

Y/U: Uhhh thanks, bro?

I typed quickly. My face was red and I could tell from my camera. He runs away and I then look at the Minecraft chat.

Skeppy: Aweee

Y/U: Be quiet loser

Technoblade: Nerd

"Is Y/N blushing?" Jayden giggled like a little gremlin.

"AM NOT!" I turn off my camera straight away.

"Then don't be shy, turn the camera back on"

I turn it back on and ignored Jayden who was desperately calling for my attention. Technoblade was getting chased by people ever since he told me I was a flower. I can't possibly be having a crush on him? No, I'm just overthinking.

Technoblade: He's a flower cause flowers are pretty

"Y/N! OMG Y/N" Jayden was screaming once he saw what Techno said.

"HES TROLLING ME SO HARD RIGHT NOW!" I laughed through the pain.

Quackity: HAHAHAHA

ShotGunPlays: I-

Y/U: Bro what 0-o

Everyone was going crazy. I just continued running pretending that none of that happened but Techno had the audacity to follow me. Thankfully the game starting is what saved me.

Y/U: this ain't it

Skeppy: LOL

"Should we take the route to your left?" Jayden asks me. I just hum in agreement.

Technoblade: good luck Y/U

Y/U: dfkskdfmksd uh thanks? you too?

Skeppy: Awwww

Jschlatt: HEY look at these two gay men over here, these homosexuals

Technoblade: Shut up Jschlatt

Jayden was enjoying this very much. I found a chest and it only had a stone sword, golden pants, raw beef, stone axe, and leather chest plate?

"You want the stone axe?" I asked Jayden.

"Yea."

I start running to find more chests and now had full armor of random shit.

"So you think we gonna win again?" I ask Jayden.

"With you as my teammate then of course we will!" Jayden says with excitement.

[X] Y/U destroyed H3CZ-

Y/U: Eazy

"Good job!" Jayden runs towards me and does some weird dance. Ok... I continue running and I look at my points seeing I have 23 points. The same as Technoblade right now.

"Jayden I need more kills." I started pressing my keys loudly as if this were a keyboard ASMR.

"We need better gear first," Jayden says.

We run around and I eliminated another person.

[X] Y/U eliminated DoniBobes-

34 points now. This is good. I get a chest and luckily there was armor that was better than what I had currently. I gave Jayden the sword since he didn't have one and I just got half of the armor and gave the other half to Jayden.

"Let's go stab people." I yawned.

[X] Y/U embarrassed DolanDark420-

"That was a close one." I started to feel my hands shake for a second. Panicking is the worst thing you could do at PVP cause you get all shaky and it messes aim pretty bad.

"Yo I'm panicking." My hand decided not to stop shaking.

"Hey, I gotchu bro!"

I continued looting the chest and getting upgrades and food.

"We have good armor and weapons luckily so we might be able to nudge in some kills!" Jayden happily says. Looking at my points I see the number 48. We both run around trying to find people and luckily found a person. Jayden kills them but something happened.

They both died.

"JAYDEN YOU IDIOT!" I growled and he got scared.

"HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME TO DIE?!" I yell at him.

"IM SORRY!" Jayden asks for forgiveness and I just accept it not wanting to deal with him right now. I found a player in the distance which was BajanCanadian. Going after him I make my hand stop shaking so damn much and attack.

[X] Y/U eliminated BajanCanadian-

I barely survived! I was on 3 hearts so I decided to find somewhere safe and try and get my hearts back. Moving around so that I wasn't a clear target someone decides to jump down from the trees.

Scrolling through my Hotbar I get an ender pearl and threw it. Well shit. That scared me.

"OMG, YOU LIVED!" Jayden was praying to the lord the whole time.

"This game makes me stress out so much." I sighed in relief.

60 points already? Its probably just me but I think that this game had gotten a bit easier at some point. Looting more stuff I was now able to make a diamond sword. I quickly make it and started to leave the area. Man, I feel like I'm under pressure right now.

[X] Y/U eliminated Lachlan-

Y/U: F@ckin noob

now 74 points are what I have. Running to Mid only to see 2 teams fighting each other. I just watch hoping they would all leave so that I could enchant my stuff. I realized that Technoblade was there... Oh my god, who cares!? Technoblades teammate runs after the other team and so does he.

Ran to the enchantment table and got my enchantments and dipped. Running around I see 2 people.

"Man I would have been able to take them on if my teammate didn't die." I blurted out making Jayden gasp.

"My apologies YOUR MAJESTY!" He laughed.

My chat was screaming for some reason.

"What's going on in my twitch chat?" I scroll trying to see what was happening. The only words I saw were 'I ship it!' for some reason.

"My twitch is shipping me with someone but I can't find who." I continue reading only for them to say 'Let's keep it a secret!' in the chat.

"NOW THEY ARE KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME!" I frowned.

Jayden just laughs which slowly turned into screaming.

"RUN RUN RUN!" He screamed making me do so.

"THERE IS A WHOLE TEAM BEHIND YOU! AHHHHHH!" Jayden screams even louder.

I look behind me only to see no one.

"Looks like someone is gonna die today."

(Yes)