Complimenting Dream and Techno no likey.

So Jayden and 3 other people won the parkour race. Dream almost finished but he was 1 second late. That was unfortunate. I start hyping Jayden up for completing the parkour first.

Y/U: You looked pretty cool during the parkour Dream

Dream: Thanks ^^

Technoblade: I still did better

Y/U: At least he made it past that jump you were stuck on for the rest of the game lmao

Technoblade: Still

Y/U: Ok buddy XD

Going back to the hub I joined the skywars lobby game.

"FINALLY! SOMETHING I CAN FINALLY WIN EASILY!" I Laughed in happiness.

"I'm worried about us going against Techno though," Jayden says making me start to agree.

"Yea now that I think about that, we either lose by Techno or just win by demolishing him."

"What you said." Jayden agrees with me entirely.

CaptianSparkles: No weapons allowed Techno and Y/U

Technoblade: Only if you add bedwars captain

So there are 3 rounds since this map isn't pretty big besides the fucking islands being so far apart. Everyone is thinking that either I or Techno is gonna auto-win this even though I can accidentally fall off into the void on accident.

The games start so I and Jayden instantly start looting and started looting other islands not soon afterward. I was good at bridging so we started to get an insane amount of loot and Jayden was bridging to the other islands to get more loot.

We were leaving nothing good behind for people to get. Just vacuuming up each chest we got our hands-on. Putting on the armor I got from the chest I started to see my first targets in the distance.

"Jayden I'm gonna go after those 2 people that are on the right side of you," I said making Jayden look and nod. I start speed bridging which I surprisingly didn't fall into the void after doing whatever the hell I just did. It was even speed bridging it was just making a huge ass mess. It got the job done and that's all I care about right now so I'm just not gonna complain.

I started to attack the targets in front of me.

Y/U eliminated TwitchH1ghSky1

Y/U: HA! F@ckin loser.

Running to mid while Jayden was now behind me I see Techno eliminate Dream.

Technoblade: Blood for the blood god

As always I see Skeppy about to attack Techno again. I see Vik just a bit behind Skeppy so I decided to just let Skeppy play solo for the rest of this round.

Y/U eliminated Vikkstar123

Skeppy turns around and starts to attack me only for Jayden to start to attack Skeppy. Skeppy uses his pearl as expected and I use mine as well to follow after him.

"Jayden check on what you can get at mid," I told him.

"Mk."

Running towards Skeppy I felt myself fall off the edge. The chat was screaming seeing that I got knocked into the void. I use my last pearl to get myself up which I successfully did and attacked Skeppy again making him flee.

"He was on 1 heart damnit." I sigh while bridging my way back to mid. Techno gets eliminated by Skeppy after a little bit more into the game. Getting back to mid I see Moxy coming straight towards me. Jayden already was attacking Moxy before they even got close to me.

"Nice job Jayden! You are getting better already!" I smiled making Jayden giggle in excitement.

Dream: Rooting for you Y/U!

Y/U: Thanks ^^

Technoblade: eh

Running around I see Skeppy in the distance. I had ender pearls again and it was enough to chase Skeppys ass down.

Y/U: Comin for ya Skeppy

Skeppy: :')

Using my Pearl I started to get combos on Skeppy and we were both about to die.

Skeppy eliminated Y/U

Y/U: Skeppy is gonna name his youtube video 'I defeated Y/U in Minecraft Monday' now.

JaydenPlayz: HAHAHA

Skeppy: Oh come on! Im not!

Ignoring Skeppy I start to just watch the battle. I then get a donation from a viewer.

"I will give 1000 bucks if you tell Dream that you love him?" I said making Jayden laughs uncontrollably.

"You can keep the 1000 bucks," I said not caring about money.

I get another donation.

"I will give 2000 bucks?" The text to speech said.

"Sorry I don't do things like that." I smiled nervously. Doing those things are too embarrassing even if I'm getting paid big cash for just saying a couple of words. The game resets and I start to crack my fingers and start to sit up straight in my chair.

"Ooooh, Skeppy is about to get his ass beat now," Jayden tells his chat. I start looting all the chest and started to rush to mid. Once I got there I started looting all the chests and so did Jayden. All there was is gold armor and some weapons. Bruh last game there was diamond armor???

Enchanting my stuff I immediately started to look for Skeppy. I'm just here to get revenge and ima head out. That's how I do shit around here. I run around only to see that techno had already killed him. Well, I guess it's better to die to techno than to me honestly.

I started to eliminate some noobs which were technically free kills the borders started closing in. Half of the people were PVP players while the rest were just some free kills as Techno says. Techno and his teammate get eliminated and so does some free kills. Me and Jayden were just enchanting our stuff and running away until someone had come towards us to fight us.

Running around I eliminated people left and right.

"This is like a ghetto version of skywars Jayden," I said. This version is so bad. I hate it with all of my heart.

"I agree with you."

Technoblade: Get that nerd Y/U

Dream: Good job Y/U

Y/U: Thanks guys ^_^

Of course, the game ended with Jayden and I winning.

Dream: WOOHOO!

Technoblade: you win these

Y/U: Yuuuhhh we win theseeee

Technoblade: :)

Y/U: Good luck 3rd round dream

Dream: Thanks same goes for you

Y/U: Mhm ^_^

Technoblade: -_- eh

The game resets one last time and Jayden tells me that we should probably chill here till there is tier II loot because the second round was a close call.

"I mean sure? Whatever you say Jayden."

(nsdfnjsdf)