I'm not that good at minigames...

Techno and I did way to well at week 2 which was kind of making me relieved. He did better than Jayden is all I have to say. I hope we get to team up on week 3... WHAT NO! Throwing my pillow on the other side of the room I started to feel my face become hot. What am I saying? Crossing my arms I finally thought to myself. I'm a simp for Techno.

Screaming into my pillow I start to turn on my phone and started scrolling through twitter. Did I get mentioned in someone's post? Opening it up I saw that it was a fan. Reading the post I started to get redder and redder by the second.

Someone made a ship edit of me and Technoblade with the caption "So cute! it's my otp!" with heart emojis. I decided to like the post and comment, '"Uuhh nice edit haha" I pressed send. Turning off my phone out of embarrassment I hear a ding. Turning on my phone I got a reply from Techno. All he said was "eh."

What are my fans doing? Why are they shipping me and Techno like hardcore status? They keep tagging me in Techno x Y/N edits which is making me more embarrassed by the second. Powering off my phone I started to get up and go straight to the shower. Maybe I can take a shower to get my mind off the embarrassment.

Finishing up I change into new clothes and immediately went to the computer. I wanted to do something to past time. I remembered that Jayden made an Smp and invited Me to it. He was gonna invite more people but it was just me for now. I see nothing was built so I decided to do the basics of Minecraft and start to get wood.

It's kinda boring with no one playing with you. Deciding to make a live stream I immediately get spammed by the chat 'Techno x Y/N!' I get up sighing and went to the fridge to grab 3 beers. No one was playing with me so might as well. Opening the beer I start to take a few sips. As I started mining I felt myself grow a bit drunk. Finding Iron I start to mine it only to see Jayden join the game along with Skeppy and BadBoyHalo.

Jayden: Sorry for taking long!

Y/U: Eh it's ok.

So everyone was doing their own thing. Drinking a bit more realizing that I had already finished the 3 beer cans. Getting up I went to get 3 more. Sitting down once again I see someone had joined the game. Techno joined!? Maybe I should call him? As I reached for my phone I already saw him calling me. Wow, that was quick. Answering the call he says hi to me.

"Hello *hic* Techno," I say as I drink more beer. I was pretty drunk but not that much.

"Sounds like you're drinking." Techno starts to runs towards my username.

"I'm not drinking that much." I chuckled like some old drunk guy. Looking at the chat I see a lot of people donating to me. Wow, that's nice.

"Thanks for *hic* donation!" I continued mining and so did Techno. Techno starts up a conversation.

"You're really cool *hic* Techno!" I yelled like a drunk girl who wanted more beer.

"Eh." Techno stops mining for a little then continued. I find diamonds and start mining them. Techno started to run down the path behind me making me follow him.

"You're like *hic* super hot Techno hehe." I giggled while chugging down another beer.

"You're just drunk." Techno replies.

"You really are!" I yelled at him drunkenly

"Eh"

I continue following Techno trying to think of something to talk about.

"Just a question but would you date *hic* me Techno?" I asked him while drinking another beer. Techno stops moving and looks at me with his Minecraft character.

"well uhm would *hic* you like to date me or something?" I said waiting for his answer. Techno was just quiet. Maybe he's thinking bout it. He's been quiet for a minute.

"U-uh Yeah! S-sure!" Techno Nervously said. I started to smile.

"Let me come to your house now Techno!"

"You're drunk, You're not going anywhere," Techno says. I kept insisting and insisting for about 10 minutes only for him to sigh.

"What about you come over!?" I said while drinking my last beer.

"Fine, if you text me your address I'll come over after stream" I started to celebrate after Techno said that. After a bit more playing I end the stream and so does he. Techno tells me that he's gonna come over and then ends the call. I decided to stay awake and wait for him to come over. After a while of waiting, I finally hear the doorbell ring. I open the door quickly and see Techno.

Bright pink hair and eyes as well.

"Hello *hic* Techno!" I Hug Techno and he was taken by surprise. He tells me that I should go to bed since I was pretty drunk but I decline. He carries me to my bed but I held onto him not letting him be able to put me on the bed.

"Come on. You're drunk you should go to bed." Techno tells me. I shake my head only for both of us to fall onto the bed. Techno was on top of me with a flustered face.

"What's that *hic* look for?" I giggled as I pulled him in. We were now kissing and he was frozen in place. Going in for a deeper kiss he then pulls himself away while covering his mouth. He looked pretty red. That's when I felt myself knock out.

Techno P.O.V

I was utterly shocked. He started snoring while holding onto my leg. Every time I tried to think of what to do I always thought of him kissing me. I wonder... If that was a real kiss or just some drunk kiss out of nowhere. I felt tired. Laying down next to Y/N I felt him start to hug me. Does this guy ever stop making me blush like this? He starts to cuddle me while my skin felt like it was on fire.

My mind was still on the real kiss or drunk kiss part. I hope it was real but it probably wasn't... but what if it was real? My eyelids start to close on me.

(sksdfmd)