Ch 33

It was currently midnight and Izuku was still up going over the clues that he found while working the Myers case with Rumi. Izuku has been combing through all of the evidence again and again but until he found out what the chemical does specifically it didn't matter.

Izuku: no finger prints or any dna of any kind except for the quirk gene but since I don't know what it even does it will be hard to narrow down what it even does. If I knew that not only would I figure out why it was used but also who sold it. But until then I'm at a dead end.

A little bit frustrated Izuku got up from his desk and went down stairs to the kitchen in order to get him something to drink and give his eyes a small break from looking at all the evidence. Once Izuku got to the kitchen he went to the fridge opened it up and pulled out a bottle of water that he then began to drink all of it. As he was doing this Izuku felt someone coming up behind him.

???: hey nerd!

By the way Izuku heard the person walk up to him, that person's voice, and the fact that he just called him nerd Izuku knew exactly who it was without have to even turn around to look.

Izuku: hello Bakugou, it's awfully early for someone to be up don't you think?

Bakugou: I could say the same thing to you.

Izuku: well I had some stuff that I needed to think about and look over, what about you?

Bakugou: I also had stuff to think about.

Izuku: oh really.

Bakugou: yeah and it involves you.

Izuku: it involves me?

Bakugou: yes it does, it's about you and the hero killer.

Izuku then finally turns around and faces Bakugou.

Izuku: so what is it that you have been thinking about that involves both me and the hero killer.

Bakugou: you where there at the fight weren't you?

Izuku: yes I seen the fight take place.

Bakugou: that's not what I mean, what I mean is that it was you who defeated the hero killer wasn't it.

When Bakugou said this Izuku didn't say a word and just remained silent.

Bakugou: they said that the hero killer sustained a lot of serious injuries from the pro hero Native, but I don't think that there is any chance in hell that that D list could have beaten a villain that has taken down multiple high level pro's.

Izuku: and you think that since I was there that I was the one who fought and beat the hero killer.

Bakugou: that's exactly what I think nerd.

Izuku: that is an impressive conclusion Bakugou.

Bakugou: so it is true.

Izuku: sorry but I can't tell you exactly what happened that day on orders of the Hosu city police chief.

Bakugou: you bastard, you may not tell me but I know it's true!

As Bakugou began to yell at Izuku, Izuku just turned away from him and began to leave the kitchen and make his way back to his room.

Izuku: good night Bakugou.

Bakugou: wait!

Izuku then stopped to listen to Bakugou but he did not turn around to face him and instead opted to continue looking in the direction that he was going.

Izuku: what?

Bakugou: just know that it doesn't matter how many villains you defeat you will never surpass me and I will alway be better and will be number 1.