Ch 35

It was the second day back at UA from the students internships with a pro hero and all in all it was a pretty normal day for everyone. Just like any other day for the students of class 1A the morning was made up of normal school classes like math and science but then after lunch was when there hero training started. Today's hero training wasn't anything special though as it consisted of mental training and learning problem solving skills that they would need as heroes but the stuff they taught was easy compared to what Izuku taught himself to prepare for UA. The whole class then finished off there hero training for the day by doing basic physical strength training which to most other schools would be considered difficult but since Aizawa was there teacher the stuff he had them do today was considered a cake walk to class 1A compared to the stuff there teacher had them do before. They day was a pretty simple day for class 1A and was over before they knew it. All of them were now heading back to the dorms to work on there homework and rest, well all except one of them though. Izuku was not heading back to the dorms with the other students because today he starts his mental training with principal Nezu.

Izuku mind: I don't know what Nezu is going to have me do but what ever it is I need to do it. My physical strength is only going to get me so far, if I want to survive in a world of super humans without a quirk I am going to have to be able to put smart them.

After getting changed Izuku made his way to Nezu's office which didn't take him long at all and once there he knocked on the door and waited patiently outside till he was told he could go in. Izuku didn't wait more then a second or to before he heard principal Nezu speak from the other side of the door.

Nezu: Who is it?

Izuku: it's Izuku Midoriya sir, I'm here to start my training with you.

Nezu: you may come in.

After hearing Nezu giving him permission to come in Izuku made his way inside of the office and walked to the front of Nezu's desk. Once Izuku was in front of Nezu he gave a deep and respectful bow to UA's principal.

Izuku: thank you sir for taking the time to help me train and improve mentally, I am prepared to learn and do what ever it is that you ask of me.

Seeing this all Nezu could do was chuckle a little at how serious Izuku was about his training.

Nezu: please Mr.Midoriya there is no need to be formal so feel free to take a seat and I will explain what it is exactly that you will be doing.

Izuku took Nezu advice and sat down in one of the two chairs that were facing Nezu's desk.

Nezu: now I think I should start by telling you that I will not be training you to get smarter.

Izuku: what! But.......

Nezu then held up one of his paws to tell Izuku to stop talking.

Nezu: this is important so let me finish.

Izuku: sorry sir.

Nezu: like I was saying I'm not going to be training to get smarter and the reason for that is that I don't think you need help getting smarter.

Izuku: what do you mean sir?

Nezu: Izuku I have been looking over your grades and work and I can see that you are already top of your class acing everything given to you.

Izuku: so you're saying I can't get any smarter.

Nezu: no Izuku you can always get smarter, what I'm saying is that you don't need help from me to do that.

Izuku: then........

Nezu: after looking over all of your grades I think what you need help with the most is learning how to think unconventional.