Ch 2

I have to say that I didn't think that my road to becoming a hero that criminals feared above all else would have lead me this moment. Currently Izuku was sitting in a jail cell bloody and bruised from a fight with the other inmates with the underground pro hero eraserhead standing over him. You are probably wondering how I got here. Well to explain that we are going to need to go back about 10 years.

10 years ago

It has been a couple of weeks since my dad's funeral. My mom was inconsolable for quite awhile after my father's death but she is slowly starting to get better and starting to cope. After my father's funeral I had only one thing on my mind and that was making good on my promise.
Since that day I have spent every waking moment studying and training. There was no free time to play games or hang out with friends. If I wasn't studying all the subjects that taught at school, I was training my martial arts and strengthening by body. I only took breaks to eat and sleep. My mom was constantly worrying about me because of this but I would always tell her the same thing.

Inko: honey are you doing ok, you haven't gone out to play with bakugou in awhile.

Izuku: don't worry mom I'm fine. I am just really busy right now.

Inko: are you sure?

Izuku: (turns around and smiles at her) I'm sure.

That was all my mom needed to see, I could tell she was still worried but me but I think she could see that this was my way of coping with all of this. I continued this routine till I graduated middle school a year before the rest of my class and went on to highschool. I also reached the status of black belt in gunhead martial arts, I am nowhere near a master at it but I was proficient enough in the style that I decided to move on to a different style to learn so I have a bigger arsenal of techniques.
When I got into highschool I continued with my life style of eat, sleep, study, and train. The only difference is that now I am taking extra classes like psychology and chemistry. I also joined the weightlifting and judo club at school, they didn't want me at first but I proved my self to them and they let me in.
For the next couple of years things didn't change much, and I ended up graduating the top of my class at age 15. By then I also got my black belt in judo and have a couple of school records in the weightlifting club. But now that I'm out of highschool I have a couple of years before I get to register for a hero college. You see you can't sign up for any hero college till your 18. That means I have three years to prepare, and I wasn't about to waste it.
The first year was spent with a man I heard about when I was in highschool, a vigilante by the name of knuckle duster. I didn't know his real name, and I didn't tell him mine, we thought it was best that way. So I tracked him down, which hey was impressed by, and told him about my plans and he agreed to help train.
When I was with him he mostly taught me stealth and street brawling tactics. During this time I was able to blend my gunhead martial arts, judo, and street brawling tactics into my own style of fighting that let me handle one or multiple opponents at once. The most I ever fought and one against so far is 10 men. My stealth was ok, but it wasn't great, that is where my next teacher came into play.
My next teacher I met when she lured me in to an alley to kill me and drink my blood. I don't thank she expected me to put up a good fight. I was able to keep her back with my superior fighting skills, but she keep me on my toes with her acrobatic skills and the fact that she keep appearing and disappearing during the fight. We eventually ended up in a stare down and my curiosity got the best of me and I started asking questions.

Izuku: do you mind if I ask some questions?

???: not really cutie.