Ch 47

Izuku eventually made it back to the dorms at UA and when he did immediately went back to his room. Izuku wanted to get to work on figuring out who that man with Jervis was and the best lead he had so far was the residue from the chemicals that he was hit with. Izuku was quite luck that a good amount of the stuff was left on his shirt even after Toga had taken him back to her place. Once in his room Izuku immediately went to work on analyzing the chemicals. It was at this point that Izuku wished he had his super computer that La Brava made for him. But since he didn't as it was at what he now dubbed the Batcave, Izuku was going to have to do the analyzing the old fashioned way. Wasting no time began pulling out all the chemistry supplies that he has accumulated over the years.

Izuku: let's get to work the old fashioned way.

And get to work he did. Izuku began working and studying every little detail about the chemical. Izuku wouldn't let any small thing go unnoticed and unchecked. Izuku was so engrossed in his work that he didn't pay attention to anything else. That was until Jirou came in.

Jirou: I can hear everything you're doing all the way in my room, what the hell are you doing in hear Izuku?

Izuku didn't say anything as he was so focused on his work that he didn't even notice when Jirou walked in. Seeing this Jirou tired to get his attention yet again.

Jirou: Izuku!

Still nothing happened so she tried again.

Jirou: Izuku!!!

Again Izuku didn't hear Jirou call his name and she was now getting frustrated with that. So Jirou tried again only this time she screamed Izuku's name instead of just talking louder then normal.

Jirou: IZUKU!!!!!

This time Jirou was able to get Izuku attention. Sitting up quickly Izuku looked around the room till his eyes landed on Jirou who was standing by the door.

Izuku: oh Jirou it's you.

Izuku then stood and walked over to her.

Izuku: what are you doing here at this time of night?

After hearing what Izuku said Jirou got a confused look on her face. One that didn't go unnoticed by Izuku.

Izuku: what is it?

Jirou: Izuku, you do know it's morning right?

It was now Izuku's turn to gain a confused look.

Izuku: morning?

Jirou: yeah it's like seven o'clock.

Izuku: oh.

Jirou: did you sleep at all last night?

Izuku: well if what you said is true then no.

Jirou: Izuku......

Izuku: it's ok though because I have important stuff going on.

Jirou: that doesn't mean you don't need sleep!

Izuku: yes but this really is important so skipping a few hours is worth it.

Jirou: Izuku.

Izuku: yes?

Jirou get in bed.

Izuku: I can't right now I.......

Jirou: now Izuku!

Izuku: I.......

Jirou: you need your sleep Izuku now get in bed!

Jirou then pretty much tackled Izuku into his bed in order to get him to lay down.

Izuku: ok I'll get so sleep so you can go.