Ch 52

After talking to Mandalay Izuku decided to leave the infirmary letting Kota rest. When he left Izuku had a lot on his mind. As he walked down the halls he was deep in thought. Izuku couldn't help but think how similar his and Kotas lives were. They both looked up to there loved ones only to have them taken away from them by villains.
However what each of them did after the incidents were completely different. While he dedicated his life to fighting a one man war on crime, Kota did not. Kota shut others out. He grew a hatred towards heroes because of what he lost. While Izuku harnessed the darkness that he was introduced to at a young age, taking it and molding it into a weapon that he could use. Kota was consumed by it. He's still in that darkness even now.
Izuku knew that he had to help Kota. When others tried to help him in the past Kota probably felt as if none of them knew what he was going through. That's why Izuku believes he stands a better chance. Izuku knows exactly what it is that he's going through.
Izuku was so focused on how he could help Kota that he didn't notice the person coming up behind him. That is until they reached out to grab him. When they did that's when Izuku's instincts kicked in. Before they could grab him Izuku turned grabbing there wrist. Izuku then continued that turning motion in order to pull the person in for an elbow strike to the head.
The attack from Izuku never landed though. Instead Izuku stopped his attack an inch away from the person when he saw who it was. The one coming up behind him was none other then wild wild pussycats's own Pixie-Bob.

Pixie-Bob: relax I won't bit.......hard.

Seeing that it was Pixie-Bob Izuku immediately let go of her and took a step back.

Izuku: I'm sorry. I was so focused on something that I didn't even realize it was you.

Pixie-Bob: it's alright, I probably shouldn't have been sneaking up behind you.

Pixie-Bob began to rub the wrist that Izuku had grabbed. Izuku has a strong grip. Stronger then what Pixie-Bob would have expected.

Pixie-Bob: you have a pretty strong grip.

Izuku: I train a lot.

Pixie-Bob: I can tell.

Pixie-Bob began to look Izuku up and down. Something that was easy to do considering that all he had on was a towel. Pixie-Bob continued to look over Izuku's chiseled physique. It was definitely a body built on had work. As a hero Pixie-Bob could also tell that it wasn't built for looks. She could see that it was built solely for function. The fact that it looked good was just a bonus.

Izuku: well if you don't mind I should really be going.

Pixie-Bob: wait....wait....wait....

Pixie-Bob run up an got awfully close to him. Close enough that she was able to get her arms around him. She even got her face close to his.

Pixie-Bob: you don't have to leave so soon.

Izuku: we do have training tomorrow.

Pixie-Bob: yes but you're young you don't need as much sleep to be fully rested.

Izuku: well if I don't sleep then what am I supposed to do?

Pixie-Bob: I can think of a couple of things.

As she said that Pixie-Bob began to lean in closer to Izuku. There lips were so close to each other's. Pixie-Bob was about to fully close the distance between the two. That was until she was interrupted by someone else who was in the hallway. When the two looked over there standing in the middle of the hall was Aizawa.

Aizawa: Izuku you should be getting some rest, we have a lot to do tomorrow. And Pixie-Bob would you mind letting my student go.

Pixie-Bob: oh all right.

With that Pixie-Bob let go of Izuku and began to walk away. As she did she waved goodbye to Izuku. She then walked towards and past Aizawa. She wasn't quite as she walked by though.

Pixie-Bob: spoil spot.

Aizawa: keep walking.

Aizawa watched as Pixie-Bob disappeared down the hallway. Once he was sure she was gone Aizawa turned his attention back towards Izuku.

Aizawa: this trip is about training and improving.

Izuku: I know sir.

Aizawa: if I were you I would try to focus solely on your training and nothing else.

Izuku: I plan to sir. I know that I have a long ways to go before I am ready to fight crime.

Aizawa: the fact that you recognize that shows you're a lot closer to being ready then you think.

Izuku: sir?

Aizawa: you're not overconfident. Overconfidence tends to be a down fall for many heroes.

Izuku: I see.

Aizawa: however you still have another problem that is just as bad as overconfidence.

Izuku: and that is?

Aizawa: you're almost need to work alone. You overwork yourself in order to get something done that you could get help with.

Izuku: but if they help me and they get hurt or worse then that will be my fault. I will not let someone get hurt because of me. Not again.

Aizawa: you need to let go of the past. It will weigh you down.

Izuku: it's the only thing that continuously pushes me forward. I made a promise that day that I would never let what happened to me happen to anyone else ever again.

Aizawa: that's a promise you can't keep. Izuku there will always be someone that you can't save. That's just the way life is. It's unfair like that.

Izuku: but if I have the opportunity to save someone then I have to take it, I have to try.

Aizawa: and if you can't?

Izuku: then I'll die trying.

Aizawa: I hope it doesn't come to that. (Sigh) it's late, goodnight Midoriya.

Izuku: goodnight Mr.Aizawa.

Aizawa mind: we've all lost someone close to us, every great hero seems to have. So why, why are you so consumed by it? Unlike other heroes, unlike myself, you were molded by this tragedy in a completely different way. I can't explain it, I just hope that it doesn't lead you to your death.

I AM BATMAN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara