Ch 6

An alarm went off in a dark room. A hand reaches over and shuts it off. It was early in the morning, long before anyone was awake. Then the figure that the hand belongs to gets out of his bed and turns on the lights. There we see who it is, it was Izuku getting up to start his daily training.
Izuku makes his way out of the dorms and starts to do some light stretching. After that he takes off for a quick 5 mile run. As he is doing this he is listening to an ebook on the workings of the criminal mind.

Izuku mind: so the criminal is a superstitious, cowardly lot, according to this book. Of course this book was written before quirks were even a thing. But even so if I can make my opponent believe I am more then some ordinary man, I might be able to use that to my advantage.

Izuku keep on running till he finished his jog and got to the school gym. When he arrived at the gym he started to prepare to do so weightlifting to build his strength. After an hour of that he did a quick 5 rounds on the punching bag to end the training for today.
By the time Izuku started to walk back the the dorms, after finishing his training, the sun had already risen. Once Izuku got back to the dorms he, went to his room and got into the shower to get the stench of sweat from training off of him. The shower didn't take long and he was out pretty quickly. As he was doing other morning routines such as brushing his teeth and flossing, he stared at himself in the mirror.

Izuku: maybe I should cut my hair and shave, so people will stop mistaking me for ether a homeless person, an intruder, or even both.

After coming to the decision to cut his hair and shave, Izuku got a pair of clippers sand his razor and went to town.

Izuku: I'm glad knuckle duster taught me how to do this when I was staying with him or this would probably go horribly wrong.

With class 1A

All of class 1A was up and about in the dorms, with the majority of them in the kitchen and the common room. They were talking to each about all sorts of things like hobbies and games. As they all decided to sit down and have lunch together they noticed some who the hadn't seen come down yet. Everyone was seen at least once so far this morning, but they hadn't seen him since the incident yesterday.

Denki: hay where's the new guy at.

Momo: I haven't seen him yet.

Toru: maybe he likes to sleep in.

Lida: an aspiring new hero should not have such bad habits.

Tsuyu: you should relax Lida.

Fumikage: he could be upset with us for attacking him yesterday too.

Ochako: that is true.

They all stopped there conversation when they heard someone coming down the hall from the direction from the stares. The all turned and looked to see who was coming. They were all shocked when said person turned the corner to reveal that it was Izuku. But the reason they were shocked was because he looked completely different then when they last saw him. Izuku was wearing a rather tight white undershirt with black shorts. This outfit showed off his lean and toned muscular physique, which the boys were jealous of. Izuku also cut his hair short and had it slicked back, and completely shaved his beard. With his beard gone it better showed his chiseled, good looking face, which caused all the girls at the dining table to blush.
When Izuku finally looked up once he got down stairs he noticed everyone looking at him. So he gave them all a polite good morning with a smile that made the girls blush even more. After that Izuku continued to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Mina: dame he hot.

Momo mind: she's not wrong.

Lida: he dose look more presentable, like a hero should.