Ch 37

All around Izuku was dark and damp. The floors, walls, and ceiling were all made of rock. Confused as to way he was standing in the middle of an open area of a cave really close to a drop that went to far down to see the bottom, Izuku looked around hoping to find a clue as to why he was here. As he looked around Izuku began to notice that the sound of dripping water was slowly being replaced with another sound. At first he didn't know what the new sound was but as it got louder Izuku could tell. All around him Izuku could her the sounds of gun shots and his father's voice. Izuku frantically looked around in the hopes of founding the source of the noise but he never could find where it was coming from. Then as quickly as the repeating sounds of his father being murdered came they immediately stopped. That's when a new sound could be heard. Izuku could tell that this sound was coming from directly behind him. When he turned to see what it was he was met with the darkness of the cave. The noise never stopped though as with each passing second it only got louder. That's when he could finally see it, in this distance Izuku could see to glowing red dots. Then Izuku could make out that the noise was that of wings flapping. As it got closer Izuku could start to see what it was that was flying at him. Coming at him at an insane speed was a bat but not just an bat, this bat had to be twice the size of an bat that Izuku has ever seen before. Trying to get out of the way so that bat didn't run into him Izuku tried to move but quickly discovered that his own body wasn't listening to him. The bat continued to get closer and closer until it got so close that when it opened its mouth and Izuku could see the white of its fangs. Then right before the bat slammed right into Izuku's face he jolted awake. Looking around Izuku saw that he was no longer in the cave with the bat and was now back in Ochako's dorm room.

Izuku: it was only a dream.

Izuku then looked at his phone that was laying on the night stand next the the bed and saw that it was four in the morning.

Izuku: might as well get up and train now so that I can finish quicker and have time to go see Mei.

Izuku got up and started to get dressed in order to head to his room to get his workout clothes. As he was putting on his shoes a sleepy Ochako stirred and woke up.

Ochako: Izuku where are you going?

Izuku: I'm going to go train then I need to see Mei about some new gear for me.

Ochako: you need to sleep more.

Izuku: I'll be fine so just go back to sleep and get some more rest.

Leaning over Izuku kissed Ochako on the forehead and then made his way out of the room. The next few hours then consisted of warming up then weight training for the soul purpose of gaining raw strength. Izuku then focused on continuing to master his martial arts skills through constantly repeating the movements so that when the time comes he won't have to think about using his techniques his body will just automatically do it. After all of that Izuku ended his training session with long distance jogging in order to build and maintain his endurance do that he can fight longer. Izuku was able to end his training and hit the showers all before the sun began to rise and after getting ready for school Izuku began to make his way towards the support department in order to meet up with Mei.

Izuku mind: I know it's early but knowing Mei she is probably already there so that she can work on things while she waits on me.

It didn't take long for Izuku to walk from the class 1A dorm to the support departments workshop. Once Izuku was in front of the familiar big metal doors he didn't even bother to knock seeing that the teacher wouldn't even be there and made his way into the room. Izuku looked around the room once he was inside and saw Mei setting on one of the work benches looking at her phone. Mei didn't even notice that Izuku came in and upon closer inspection Izuku could tell that she wasn't scared but just a little unnerved, most likely by what she was looking at on her phone. Seeing this Izuku began to make his way to her but no matter how close he got she still didn't notice that he was even there.