Ch 27

Miruko finished taking care of the nomu her and Batman come across when they first entered the city of Hosu. After beating the nomu she went and assisted the other heroes that were fighting. When Miruko arrived at the heroes fight with the nomu's she quickly saw that Batman wasn't there but didn't have time to worry about that as she was needed in the fight. Thanks to her and Endeavor the fight didn't last to long and when it was over Miruko was able to take a quick breather. As Miruko was done with her short break she was about to go look for Batman when she saw another hero that looked a lot like Ingenium come running up to one of the rookie pros.

Iida: Mr.Manual sir!

Manual: Iida were the heck did you run off too.

Iida: sir I.....

Manual: did you go looking for the hero killer?

Iida: yes sir.

Manual: damn it Iida that was reckless of you!

Iida: I know sir.

Manual: at least you search didn't pan out and you are safe.

Iida: I did find him sir.

Manual: WHAT! Are you ok? Did he hurt you?

Iida: I'm fine sir, but right now my classmates Izuku.....

Miruko heard the boy that looked like Ingenium talk about Izuku and decided to but into the conversation between the two.

Miruko: Izuku! Did you say Izuku?

Iida: yes. I tried to fight the hero killer but was beaten and was about to die when Izuku came and saved me. After that he fought the hero killer by himself. Izuku now needs someone to help take the hero killer away.

Miruko: where are they at kid?

Iida: there this way I'll show you.

Manual: lead the way Iida.

Manual then turned to the other heroes at the fight.

Manual: if you can still fight we now were the hero killer is and need back up!

Miruko: we don't need back.....

Endeavor: another challenge, lead the way!

Miruko: oh great that hot head is coming!

Endeavor: what did you say!

Manual: not now guys! Iida lead the way!

Iida: right, follow me!

As all of this was going on Batman cared a tied up Stain out of the alleyway and hung him upside down by his legs from a light poll near the pro hero Native. After Batman made sure Stain wasn't going anywhere he turned his attention to Native to make sure he was ok. At this point Native was able to move again and was already starting to slowly get to his feet when Batman walked over to him.

Batman: are you ok?

Native: yea I'm fine, just a little stiff.

Batman: good.

Native: you're a student just like that other boy aren't you?

Batman nods his head yes to Native's question.

Native: what you did was dangerous, you shouldn't have even come.

Batman: there's nothing we can do about that now.

Native was about to say something to Batman in response but was stopped when the two of them heard the sound of people running getting closer to them. When the two looked in the direction of the noise they saw a group of heroes lead by Iida coming there way. Batman then noticed that Miruko was in the group along with Shoto and Endeavor.