Ch 13

Izuku narration

I have to say the week leading up to the sports festival has been very interesting. Every night there is another girl from the class that comes to my room to sleep with me. It sounds like I'm complaining and I don't mean to it's just I just can't wrap my head around how these girls are ok with doing this. Along with that I also got my ass chewed out by Mei for destroying the temp Batsuit. She said she would make me another temp since the final one had to be put on hold so she could focus on the sports festival. I honestly cannot what to see what crazy things she built for the event. I saw Toga this week too, she was the same as always, not that I mind. We got on the topic of the sports festival and she told me she was going to cheer me on. She also told me she would give me a reward if I win, so there is one other incentive to win.
The sports festival is in two days and I feel like I'm ready for it. I decided that I trained enough for the event and need to give my body a rest, so tomorrow after school I plan on going to the estate instead of training. I've been meaning to go for awhile put haven't been able to. So I figured that I would do it on my off day before the festival.
Right now how ever I am taking a different trail on my path to find the joker. I thought instead of looking for him directly, I would hunt down who he was working with at the usj, the league of villains. I figured that if I find the league then I can leagues informant, the man that most likely gave them information on who to get for the usj attack. I find him, I might find the joker or at least get closer to finding him.
But to find the league, first I need to find there spy that they put in the school. There is no way that they could have known where to get the information without one. Yes they most likely warped in with that Kurogiri guy, but he would still have to now were to warp to. They very well might have just hacked the school's computer system but I severely doubt that. I haven't even got in yet and I learned from the best. She made sure to drill all the information I would need for computer hacking and programming. Maybe I should have her look at it, it also would be nice to see La Bra....

Jiro: come on Izuku you need to get some sleep, we do have school tomorrow.

Izuku: I'm coming.

Izuku then crawls in bed and cuddled up with Jiro.

Izuku: goodnight Jiro.

Jiro: night Izu.

Time Skip To After School

Izuku was currently leaving ua after what he considered to be one of the longest days he had so far. It also didn't help that the girls in his class got pretty upset with Nemuri pulling Izuku into her classroom during there lunch break to, how she put it, make up for not having any alone time. But all that didn't matter now because school was over and he was heading to the old Midoriya estate. As Izuku was leaving though he got stopped by the last person he expected to see.

???: hey, were are you going?

Izuku then turned around and seen Mei coming towards him.

Izuku: oh hey Mei how are you doing?

Mei: I'm good but you still haven't answered my question.

Izuku: oh I'm just heading to check out the land that my father left me. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to until now.

Mei: I see. Were is this place your going at?

Izuku: it's just a few miles outside of Mustafar.

Mei: wow that's kind of far. I do you plan on getting there, the train doesn't go that way and it would be expensive to take a taxi there.

Izuku: I plan on taking the train as far as I can, then I'll get a taxi from there.

After Mei heard his plan she started think and decided that this would be the perfect time to give her latest baby to him.