Ch 15

Izuku, Bakugou, and Shoto were all breathing heavily from there race. No one can say it wasn't a fight to the finish as a three of them gave it there all to win. But it would seem that the threes all made them tie with each other. The tie didn't sit them back though, all it did was light a fire in them, a fire to win and be the best. For each of them being the best would prove that the path they chose to follow was the right one.

Bakugou mind: a tie, I tied with them. I might as well have lost. It doesn't matter though because I will win the rest of this game.

Shoto mind: I can already hear him complaining now, but I'll show him what I can do without his help.

Izuku mind: a tie for first, not good enough. If I'm going to keep my promise I have to be the best.

Eventually more, and more students crossed the finish line. After everyone was finished Midnight could them over so the could continue with the sports festival.

Nemuri: first I would like to say congratulations you all did great and gave it your all. Unfortunately how ever only the first 40 students can move on to the next round, and since we have a three way tie for first, 37th place will be are cut off point.

A lot of the students that didn't make it were pretty upset, but there was also the students that were excited and relieved that they paced and get to move on to the next round. After the students that didn't make it exited the field Nemuri went on to explain the next round of the tournament.

Nemuri: alright lets see what the next round is going to be, spin the wheel.

The wheel on the monitor then began to spin and and spin and spin. It just kept on spinning with now sine of stopping anytime soon.

Nemuri mind: what is with this thing?

At that point the wheel began to slow down.

Nemuri mind: finally you peace of junk.

The wheel then stopped on what the next round would be. But what the next round was confused Nemuri and some of the other teachers.

Nemuri mind: I thought the next round was supposed to be the Cavalry Battle. If they were going to change it they could of at least told me.

Nemuri: ok the next round of the festival will be an escape room. The way it will work is teams of 4 will go into the room 1 at a time and attempt to escape the room in time. If you don't escape before the time runs out or if you if you escape but your time is worst then the other teams you lose.

Izuku mind: this is definitely different then previous years, and Nemuri looked confused when this game popped up. Something seems off with this.

Nemuri: ok now with this game you will be pared up with the 3 closest students to your placement. So the first 4 will be a team followed by the next 4 and so on. Now get with your team and get ready.

Izuku: well this is going to be difficult.

After all the teams were gathered together the escape room started to rise up out of the ground. As this was happening Izuku decided to get to now the fourth member of his team, a timid and jumpy looking guy.

Izuku: hello.

???: aaa! Oh hello.

Izuku: are you ok?

???: me, yes I'm fine.

Izuku: are you sure, you seem a little on edge.

???: oh don't worry about it, I just a little nervous.

Izuku: I see. Well my name is Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to have you on the team.

???: t-t-thank you, it's nice to meet you, my name is Jonathan Crane.