Ch 9

Eijirou: hey they got fake villains for are training

13: those guys aren't fake.

Aizawa: those are real villains.

Eijirou: crap.

Ochako: oh no.

Momo: how did this happen?

Lida: how did they know we would be here?

Izuku: because the broke in and stole the hero courses schedule.

Lida: how though?

Jiro: yea. UA's security system is one of the best in the world.

Momo: she's right. There is no way they didn't trip the system.

Izuku: exactly.

After hearing that, Aizawa's curiosity was peaked. He wondered if Izuku came to the same conclusion he did.

Izuku: the villains used the reporters from the other day as decoy to draw the teachers attention. They most likely used the same transportation quirk user they used to get in here to go to the teachers office to grab the schedules.

Tsuyu: ok but how do you no it was them.

Izuku: I don't truly know 100% that it's true, but when the reporters got in, I got curious. How could a reporter get through the ua gate?

Lida: there quirk.

Izuku: exactly, with a quirk like that, why be a reporter, why not get rich by becoming a pro hero. I also went to check out the gate and saw it was reduced to dust. I ended up taking a sample and ran some test on it a found that it was the gate and there was no added chemicals or burn markes. So one of those villains has some kind of aging or decaying quirk which that person used to get the reporters in to the school, making a distraction for them to get in.

Shoto: that makes since.

Lida: indeed.

Aizawa mind: impressive work Midoriya .

Aizawa: everyone get back. 13 get the students out of here.

13: right: come on guys.

Izuku: you cannot do this alone.

Aizawa: listen Midoriya. Guys like me and you can't fight crime with only one skill at are disposal. People like use need to master every trick in the book.

With that Aizawa leaped down the stairs falling towards the villains. As he was Izuku watched closely to learn from his teacher. He watched as Aizawa held his own against the villains with relative ease. He watched until 13 told him they had to go. So Izuku decided to trust Aizawa and leave with his class. But as the tried to leave the were stopped by purple swirling smoke with a man seemingly made of the smoke coming out of it.

Kurogiri: hello hero students, my name is kurogiri of the league of villains.

13: why are you here?

Kurogiri: we have come to day with the mission to kill the symbol of peace All Might.

Bakugou: like hell you will. DIE!!!!

Eijirou: Take this.

13: don't!!!

Before Bakugou and Eijirou could land a hit though a portal opened up in front of them and they fell in.

Kurogiri: since All Might isn't here and we can't let you leave. My master told my to split you all up and let the lackey's handle you.

13: not happening.