Ch 56

If you're wondering whether the cliff face was staying intact then you should know that it wasn't. In fact do to the fight between Izuku and Muscular the forest just below the cliff face got destroyed to. Shards of rock broken off by Muscular's assault fell and destroyed the trees below.
After Kota had left, the fight between the two got intense. Muscular was so mad thinks to Izuku's attacks that he went ballistic. It took all of Izuku's skills to keep from getting hit. He didn't even have a chance to counter attack.

Muscular: stand still and die!

Izuku mind: is this guy related to Bakugou?

Muscular charged straight at Izuku with his fist raised high. When he got to Izuku he brought his fist down hitting with enough power to destroy the ground. Luckily Izuku was able to move away in time by rolling to the side. Once completely out of the way Izuku rolled back to his feet and did a spin side kick to Muscular's head.
The attack landed but before Izuku could pull his leg back Muscular managed to grab it. Once he grabbed it he gave Izuku a devilish grin. Izuku knew this was going to end badly.

Muscular: I got you know you little shit.

Muscular then began to swing Izuku around by his leg. As he did he slammed Izuku into the ground or the side of the cliff face. Muscular had finally gotten ahold of Izuku, he was going to make this count and really hurt Izuku.
In order for Izuku to avoid getting hurt to much he had to cover up. As he was getting thrown around Izuku pretty much had to curl into a ball to avoid the damage. Unfortunately that didn't work as well as he had hoped. Muscular had so much strength the even covered up Izuku still felt quite a lot of the hits. During one of the hits Izuku let out a roar filled with pain and anger.
After throwing him around for a little bit Muscular then tossed Izuku off to the side. When he did Izuku went tumbling across the ground before skidding to a stop on his back. While Izuku was trying to recover the only one left standing was Muscular.

Muscular: well this was definitely interesting kid. I've never seen a quirkless like you before. You were fun to throw around there for a little bit but I need to continue my work so.......

As he was talking to Izuku Muscular began walking over to him. Once he had gotten to him he raised his foot up so that he could stomp Izuku with enough force to kill him. Right before he did however Muscular was hit out of nowhere in the back of the head by a rock. Confused he turned to see why but when he did a second rock hit him right in his artificial eye.

Kota: leave him alone!!!

Kota POV

Not to long after he left Izuku and Muscular Kota could hear that there fight restarted. This time however it was louder and sounded like a war zone. This was enough to get Kota to stop running and look back. From where he was at Kota couldn't see anything so he just stared in the direction that the noise was coming from.

Kota mind: why...why did he help me? He stayed and fought that villain who was clearly stronger then him. All so I could get away. Why would he do that?Why did I run away? Why didn't I stay to help him? Was it because I was scared? I was scared, I was completely tariffed. The same man who killed my parents was going to kill me. But why didn't I at least do something? I could have tried to take him with me. I could have done something.

All of a sudden the sound of someone in pain was heard. It was coming from where Muscular and Izuku were fighting. Kota heard the sound and knew who it belonged to. Izuku was getting hurt all so he could be safe.

Kota: I could have done something.

As Kota was whispering this to himself he began to take a step in the direction of the fight. That one step turned into two steps. Then Kota began to take more and more steps until he was in a dead sprint back to the fight between Izuku and Muscular. Kota really didn't know what it was that he would do once he was there. All Kota knew was that he would help Izuku in any way he could.

Kota mind: I have to do something!

When Kota finally got back to the cliff side we're the two were fighting he saw it completely destroyed. The place was almost unrecognizable to him. That wasn't the biggest problem though. No the biggest problem was that Muscular was making his way over to Izuku who was currently on the ground.

Kota mind: what am I going to do, what am I going to do!?! Think Kota think!

As Kota was trying to think of something to do he was quickly running out of time. Muscular was raising his foot into the air and was going to bring it down onto Izuku. Kota had no more time to think of a plan so instead he just picked up a rock and threw it at Muscular.
The rock harmlessly bounced of of his head. The rock did nothing to Muscular in terms of damage but it did turn his attention away from Izuku. Kota seeing this quickly picked up another rock and threw it again. As he did Muscular turn his head, this caused the rock to hit him straight in his bad eye. Kota wasn't planing that but he would take it. After all it did what he wanted to accomplish and that was distract Muscular from Izuku. Now that he had Muscular's full attention Kota really didn't know what to do so he just screamed at him.

Kota: leave him alone!!!