Foreboding Shadows

A few hours passed after the end of the Sports Festival with things being relatively normal. Well, as normal as having a witchdoctor and his protege initiate an all out tongue war on the battlefield to the point the one's familiar had to yank them off before the ratings of M would have to be on the broadcast. Since Izuku took the initiative, he made a hormonal balancing potion as a way to avoid any dangers if something got out of hand. Right now, the duo is sitting on the side of the couch watching the replay of their match and seeing Butters take them out before things were too intense. "We truly made a show for everyone, didn't we Ochako?" Ochako just watched in shame as she was doing such acts in front of everyone, not counting the fact that it was live streamed. "I can never show my face in public again after that."

The door soon opened to Midnight walking in with a baby Bakugou still in a harness. "Glad to see you're both up and about without the other on top of you." Baby Bakugou simply looked at the two unphased with Utsushimi coming in. "OHHH! You are like, the most uber adorable thing I've ever seen fam!" She lifted the baby blond out of the harness to look at him. This seemed to anger the blond for some reason to hold a scowl. "So how long is that going to still last?" "If it's the potion I'm assuming Ochako used, it's going to finish any minute now." As they finished speaking, a large puff of smoke came that was by Utsushimi that covered Bakugou. When it cleared, it showed the clearly angry ash blond back to normal and well....let's just say he wasn't wearing anything to cover up.

"FINALLY! I'm fucking back to normal!" Bakugou looked in front of him to see the fawn haired girl looking completely blank at him. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?" She glanced down a bit before going red. "PERVERT!" She gave him a solid slap to the face before running upstairs to try and unsee what she saw. "Looks like there's a full moon tonight." Izuku said this in a bit of a stifled laugh while seeing the ash blond completely exposed to the elements. "SCREW YOU ALL! I'M GETTING SOMETHING TO WEAR!" He walked up the steps before passing Kirishima and Kaminari coming down. Both stopped to notice Bakugou not wearing anything, making both question why. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO LOOKING AT!?" Bakugou walked away still mad for Izuku and Ochako to finally let out their laughs without any form of stopping themselves anymore.

"So somebody wanna explain to me why Bakugou's not wearing any clothes?" Kirishima asked the two laughing on the sofa with Butters answering. "The potion Ochako used on him wore off just now. Because of that, he turned back to normal with the clothes he had being ripped apart because of the sudden change." "Makes enough sense." Kaminari plopped down on the couch watching the scene of Izuku and Ochako being dragged off the field to get an idea. "Hey, any chance one of you could make me one of those potions? It would come in handy to-" "No." both answered in unison for the lighting quirk user to try and change their minds. "But you didn't even know what I was going to use it for!" "Jirou." "Jirou." "Jirou." Izuku, Ochako and Butters answered one after the other with Bubbles coming out of his bowl to spray the electric quirk user with water. "Great. Even the fish is against me. It's not like I'm asking for something to make her sleep with me.....yet." Izuku had enough of this to roll up a magazine beside him and hit Kaminari over the head. "Bad hormone driven teen." He gave up and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat. "If you want to get with Jirou, make her interested in you. Best advice I can give you as a woman. You don't need a love potion to make her fall for you, if anything if and or when she finds out you used a love potion on her. She will out right kill you." Ochako spoke up for Kaminari to give a thumbs up.

"So have either of you seen Iida?" Kirishima asked for the green haired boy to answer. "He left before the final match. Some kind of family emergency or something. Mr. Aizawa didn't give us a significant answer. All he said was it was a family emergency and not to bother with it." As they spoke, the door opened to show Iida rather distraught. "Hey man. We were just talking about you." Kirishima spoke up for the engine quirk user to completely drown him out. "Iida?" Izuku spoke up and tapped his shoulder to get him out of his thoughts. "Huh?" "Are you ok?" "Y-yes." He started to walk away before stopping. "Midoriya, do you take requests for special potions and things that are somewhat unique in nature?" "Depends on what they are. What did you have in mind?" Iida looked to the basement before asking. "Could we discuss this in privacy?" Izuku nodded for him, Ochako, Butters and Bubbles to open the basement for them to walk down into it. When they were away from prying ears, Izuku spoke up.