Training

The first day had come with the members of class A waking up early that morning. Most were still very tired from the day before with Eri being held on Izuku's shoulders barely awake. Her eyes were hardly open while hugging Izuku's head trying to enjoy the comfort of Izuku's fluffy hair. They stood in front of Aizawa who began talking. "Today we'll begin working on quirk enhancing. To make things simple, quirks work similar to muscles. The more you use them and push them to your limit, the stronger they become. Bakugou." Aizawa tossed a ball to him while explaining. "Same thing as the first day. Throw the ball as far as you could with your quirk."

Once given this answer, Bakugou began stretching to get warmed up and get ready. Some people were going as far as making bets.Some where saying it would go at the very least one kilometer, while others were saying it would go even farther. However, once Bakugou threw the ball as hard as he could with it startling Eri awake, it hardly even reached 800 meters. Hardly any length compared to the first day. "I don't get it. Bakugou's definitely gotten better, but he hardly got any added distance since the first day."

"This is to show a point to you all. As a whole, your way to think outside the box and ability to handle situations has improved, but your quirks have only grown slightly. This is an understandable misconception since you aren't shown reality yet. Fortunately, this camp will be targeted specifically for your quirks. So for Midoriya and Uraraka, you won't be using your magic since that would deny the purpose." Aizawa started smiling like a madman as he continued. "Consider this bootcamp and the start of hell for you all."

'....Something tells me we're going to regret this.' Everyone thought this as Eri began tapping Izuku's head. He looked up at her who was still tired.

"Daddy, do I have to stay here? I want to sleep."

"Mr. Aizawa. Can we get one of the Pussycats to bring Eri back to let her sleep a little more? She didn't get enough last night."

"Why did you even bring her out here?" The teacher asked not exactly caring for Eri being there, but thinking she might get in the way.

"Eri just had a bad dream and came into my futon to sleep with me after. Since it was kinda an abrupt wake up call, I didn't get the chance to let her go back to sleep."

"Fair enough. Mandalay, you mind bringing her back to her own bed and letting her sleep." Mandalay nodded before taking Eri from her father still half asleep to head back. "Alright. Follow me and you all will see where your going to train." Aizawa led the group to a large clearing with the other Pussycats set up with papers saying what they'd do. Each student was given their paper and sent to a designated area to push their quirks to their limits. Izuku was brought towards Tiger who stared down at him with a menacing look.

"Alright kid. It's my job to turn your body inside out and rip apart that weak body you've got. You wanna be Plus Ultra, then you better show me what that means to you."

"...I like you. You remind me of a psychopath I talk to in the afterlife. He killed 72 people in a crowd before a dozen heroes had to put him down. Apparently he also had a thing for skinning cats."

"That guy's a psycho. And I should know, I take satisfaction watching cave crickets hop away while pulling legs off them one by one." Butters pointed this out while finding a cricket that hopped in front of him to begin doing as he stated.

"...Suddenly I feel like you're more of a psychopath than you let on." Tiger immediately went to punch Izuku for him to dodge and try and hit the pro back to have his fist grabbed by the pro.

"Depends on how you categorize psychopath more or less."

Later that evening

Once the training was over, practically everyone was on the verge of collapse with the members of the Pussycats smiling happily. "Alright. As we said yesterday, we aren't cooking your food anymore." Pixiebob states with Ragdoll beside her smiling.