Hex of Desire

The day of the entrance exams finally came with Izuku being a little nervous. He stared at the gate of UA with a little excitement and concern. "Well, todays finally the day." Izuku did a final check of what he had with some potions that he thinks he may need. 'Just remember the girl Izuku. When the exam for you ends, you should be able to dart over to watch some of the final parts of the normal entrance exam to hopefully notice the girl's predicament.' Izuku started to take a step, but started to trip and fall on his way. He expected to taste pavement, but didn't for some reason. "Sorry about that. I hope you don't mind. I used my quirk to stop you from falling." Izuku looked over to see a girl with brown hair in a bob cut with a permanent blush on her face.

" Izuku looked over to see a girl with brown hair in a bob cut with a permanent blush on her face

"I'm Ochako Uraraka. It's nice to meet you." Izuku was released from what seemed like him floating before bowing to her. "The pleasure is mine, miss Uraraka. I appreciate the help before." Izuku pulled a card out of his hand to give to her. "If you're ever in the need to look into the future or what the other side wants to tell you, I'm your man." Izuku started to walk in while giving one last bit of information. "Be careful of debris and giant robots today, it could save your life." Ochako didn't understand this as she just simply walked in not giving any of what Izuku said any merit. As he left, the green haired boy's heart started beating twice as fast. He felt this and smiled in satisfaction. 'I couldn't get that well of a sight for the girl, but now I know for a fact. She's an angel of true beauty for me." Izuku went to his testing area while thinking about Ochako. 'I wish for you to be mine my sweet Ochako Uraraka, but I'll win your heart the normal way.'

Izuku walked into the building and began to make his way to the recommended students testing site. While inside, he began to be told that he will have a test that suits his abilities in mind. Since Izuku was more a spell and hex type of person that would be better as a support or relief hero, he was given a task of going through a fake city and obtaining fake people from robots who are rampaging. Thanks to a little otherworldly help, Izuku was able to find the fake civilians in record time. While walking back, Izuku had grabbed one of the teachers to talk to them about the test for the regular examinees. "Excuse me sir, but might I be able to sit in to watch the regular exams?" The man Izuku stopped looked as if he didn't sleep for a week along with a face that screamed he was a hobo.

 "Excuse me sir, but might I be able to sit in to watch the regular exams?" The man Izuku stopped looked as if he didn't sleep for a week along with a face that screamed he was a hobo