High Speed Mishap

Todoroki had charged at Izuku with his team, or tried to in his aspect since his team's charge was the equivalence of a slow walk to Izuku and everyone's eyes at the moment. He sent a blast of ice at them for the three on the ground to move to the left with little problem. Izuku glanced down at his watch to notice it's only been 2 minutes since they've started. "Well this is boring." Kaminari started to charge up an attack while Yaoyorozu coated everyone in a nonelectric conduction tarp. Bolts of electricity charged at the four with the electric bolts actually being noticeable. 'So that's what a lightning bolt looks like.' Ochako, Tokoyami, and Hatsume all thought this as a shot of light was zigzagging it's way to them. "We may wanna get out of the way before that hits us. We may run at fast speeds now, but that doesn't mean we can't get hurt." The group moved rather quickly out of the range of the bolt of electricity for it to stop directly an inch from Izuku's eyes. He hardly moved an inch as the lightning started to stop and recede back to the electric quirk user.

"Shocking, isn't it?" Ochako snorted a bit at Iuzku's corny joke while everyone else either remained silent or rolled their eyes at the sad joke made. "Looks like we've got incoming." Butters said this as Todoroki made a barrier of ice to keep Izuku and his group in. "Get ready." The group prepared for whatever to see Iida taking a running stance. "I don't like this." "Rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeccccccciiiiiiiiippppppprrrrrrrroooooooo-" Now this is annoying." "I gotta admit, this thing you did is awesome in the fact we can move around like speed demons." Hatsume commented while seeing Iida move in a fast jog to them. "But the slow speaking is a joke that's not funny." Izuku moved his hand at about half the speed he could to punch Todoroki in the gut as he went directly to him. Due to the increased speed, the punch made the bicolored teen feel as if a car just hit him. "So how fast of a punch would that be if we were seeing it from normal speeds?" "That slowed down punch was probably 3 miles an hour, that would be about a 30 mph punch he just felt." Oof." Neither member of the group wanted to feel that level of pain to witness Todoroki wheezing for pain.

As the four continued talking, Todoroki and his group tried to recompose themselves and think of a counter strategy. "It's like they couldn't even be surprised." Kaminari was beyond amazed as Yaoyorozu realized what it might be. "It has to be a potion. Midoriya can create things that can alter the human body. The chances of him using something to increase speed and reaction time is highly possible." Yaoyorozu's theory became even more believable when they heard the four speaking to one another. "*inaudible squeaking*." "Wait, why are they speaking like that? If they are only reacting at faster speeds and reaction, why do they sound as such?" "I have a hunch, but it's most likely impossible to find out without knowing the exact answer from Midoriya himself." Everyone looked at the creation user as she explained. "If sound were to move at a faster rate, we would be unable to determine what it says. In the best scenario, we could only determine the sound of specific letters used with everything else being impossible for us to determine. My best estimate is that they're moving at a speed most likely fast enough that it is impossible for us to surprise, outspeed, or even hear."

Todoroki heard this to understand the basics of the scenario. "So they're almost impossible to surprise or defeat at the moment." He began looking around to see Bakugou come charging at Izuku hoping to gain his headband. "I'VE GOT YOU NOW DEKU!" This was met by Butters in a basic term jumping off Izuku's shoulder at speeds fast enough that it almost was as if he teleported to Bakugou's torso and sent the ash blond flying to the point Sero was just barely able to grab him. "That cat's got some jumping powers." "Something tells me there is some form of a drawback to this however. You can't move at these speeds forever and with no personal problem after." Iiida looked closely at the four to see what almost looked like steam and sweat coming off of them. "THAT'S IT!" The three looked at him as he explained. "Their bodies can't handle this speed and will eventually burn off all their nutrients to cause a form of fatigue. That is how we can get them. All we must do is force their bodies to continue using nutrients and the water in them to make their already enhanced reaction time revert back to normal." The engine user tried to activate his engines for them to only lock up on him. "I apologize, but it would appear that I can't move for a little longer."