Magical Festival

The day of the Sports Festival had finally arrived for everyone. Izuku and Ochako had trained hard along with their fellow classmates in preparation for whatever they would face. Today was the day they'd finally get to show what their powers were capable of to the world. As the witch doctor walked in, he began to explain to his classmates that they were about to go on. "Alright everyone, last minute preps. If you're good, then don't worry. If not...well then you may wanna." Izuku walked towards Ochako, Bubbles, and Butters before being confronted by Todoroki. "Midoriya. You are the strongest here. Consider this my declaration of war to you." The bicolored teen walked away to confuse everyone. "Did you do something to Todoroki, Izuku?" "I would probably remember if I did." Both question this as Butters starts to walk towards and sits on Izuku's shoulder. "Oh well. We're about to start, so it's no big deal." The two didn't fight this as they were beginning to get called down.

"ALL RIGHT FOLKS, IT'S TIME FOR THE ANNUAL UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! I'M YOUR ANNOUNCER PRESENT MIC WITH ERASER HEAD HERE WORKING AS COMMENTARY FOR THE FIRST YEARS!" "Do you have to be so loud? It's annoying." "ANYWAY, HERE COMES THE FIRST CLASS TO ENTER THE ARENA! THEY SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK AND ARE THE EYES OF THE FESTIVAL THIS YEAR, CLASS 1-A!" The crowd cheered as the class walked in the arena. "Quite a crowd all things considered." "Definitely awesome." "Meow." The three commented while Bubbles was waiting for his time to shine in the events. The other classes were called out after with everyone meeting at the center of the field in front of a podium. "AND NOW FOR OUR REFEREE! FOR THE FIRST YEARS, WE HAVE THE R RATED HERO MIDNIGHT!"

The crowd began cheering with many of the men in the audience enjoying the fact the pro was hosting this

"Uh, should someone question Ms. Midnight on what she's wearing?" "Is that truly proper attire for a high school." Many of the students were rather conflicted about Midnight's attire. 'Now that's a hot piece of arse! Oi Ochako, I bet you could get Izuku nice and happy if ya dress like that lass.' Ochako began to swirl the bowl she had for Bubbles around to make him spin a bit. 'What are ya tryin to do, make me puke!?' She stopped when Midnight was about ready to start. "And now for our first year representative! Scoring the highest in the entrance exams, class A's Katsuki Bakugou will present the players' oath!" Bakugou walked up towards the speaker with many of the other courses showing their spite. Ochako leaned into Izuku's ear to whisper a question. "What are the chances he'll say something stupid that'll make our class a target?" "....I almost guarantee it." "Almost?" Butters asked this while Izuku explained. "There's like a .0001% chance that he might not, but I'm not holding my breath."

Everyone was calm as Bakugou spoke into the mic. "I'm just pointing this out right now....I'm gonna win this." "THAT'S THE SPEECH!?" Most of class A shouted this with the other courses preparing to target class A because of this. Izuku, Ochako, Butters, and Bubbles all facepalmed themselves realizing that their ash blond classmate did exactly what would make the situation worse than it already was. "Now that that....speech is over, let's begin the first event!" A giant reel spun on a big screen behind Midnight before stopping on a spot. "And the first event will be...an obstacle course! Players will race around the outside of the stadium while overcoming obstacles along the way. The first 42 to run around the field of bounds and come back here will move onto the next round. Quirks are permitted in this. Now prepare yourselves!" Everyone got into position while Izuku discovered the real threat right off the bat. "Ochako, do you have any way to move around in the air somewhat freely?" "Sorta, why?" "You'll need it right off the bat." Izuku didn't go into detail while preparing for the first event. A counter went down before going green for everyone to start.