Childish Problems

The morning after Izuku and Ochako's reading and them officially becoming a couple came with the duo enjoying a little breakfast before their work downstairs had to be done. "So I was planning on working a specific potion today if you were interested in helping?" "That sounds fun. I'm in." They both smiled as Butters was laying on the table irritated at the two for some reason. "Oh gag me with a spoon. Where's the sexy stuff? Take him on the table right now. Violate her with your cane. Do something to make the two of you being a couple more ranchy-" Butters was quickly smacked over the head by Ochako using Izuku's cane to prove she was rather irritated. "Why do we have to do that kind of stuff when we just became a couple?" "I'm with her on this Butters, bad kitty."

Butters sat on the table in silence until the two finished and went downstairs to start the potion. As they did this, Izuku explained what he was putting in and why it was important in the potion for the cauldron to begin boiling. "Alright, this is gonna be a good one." Ochako watched carefully in excitement as well. 'This looks so cool! I wonder what it's gonna do?' As the cauldron stopped bubbling, Izuku looked at it calmly while looking at Ochako. "Well it seems we're having some technical difficulty-*BOOM*!" A massive explosion was seen with both Butters and Ochako not sure what happened. "Midoriya, was that supposed to happen?" The smoke started to clear with Izuku nowhere to be found. "Midoriya?" "Down here." Ochako looked down to see a child no older than 5 that looked exactly like Izuku.

" Ochako looked down to see a child no older than 5 that looked exactly like Izuku

"WHAT THE HECK!?" "Just relax. For the simple explanation, I was hit by a potion that reverts someone to a major turning point in their life. Mine just happens to be when I was five years old." Ochako stood there silently before answering. "So I'm dating a five year old now?" "In physical appearance, yes. However, I'm still 15 technically. All the potion did was push me physically back in time for a period of time." Butters took it upon himself to look at Izuku with a smirk. "You're a lot cuter in this form than before." This was immediately met with a punch by Izuku on the feline's head with Ochako asking a serious question regarding the situation. "So how long are you going to stay like this?" "The potion wasn't meant to be over half a day, so I'd say I should be back to normal by 8 P.M. tonight. Until then, I'm stuck looking like I came out of a daycare."

"So remind me why you wanted to make a potion that regresses someone to a young age?" "I wanted to make it so Kaachan would be embarrassed in front of Utsushimi. I'm getting the vibe he likes her and wanted to make him show his asshole self." "Probably would've worked if you used yak butter instead of cow butter." Butters states while looking at a book and the butter packaging beside them. "They're the same damn thing!" "...Not according to the potion." Butters starts laughing while Izuku looks over him in a threatening manner. "So you can get pufferfish venom, but not yak's butter." "It's expensive and I wanted to go a little cheaper of a route." "Yeah, it costs like 37,000 yen to just get a shipment with us having nowhere to put the extra when we're done." "GEEZ!" Ochako shouts this unintentionally as Izuku walks over to his chair to jump up before sitting on it.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" "For the most part, I'm just gonna have to deal with being the size of a rugrat for a while. Not what I want to, but I have no other choice." Izuku grabs a book to start reading on another spell while Butters gets a brainstorm. "Hey Ochako, any chance you could help us for today." "What do you mean?" "Well Inko isn't going to be back until this evening, so it's gonna be a hassle for Izuku to manage by himself the way he is. I'd help, but I'm a cat and I'm limited to what I can do." Ochako thinks on this while answering. "I guess I can help. I can't just leave him like this, plus he's kinda cute the way he is right now." This comment doesn't go unnoticed by the green haired boy as he shows a prominent blush.