Shopping

The day after the battle with Overhaul, Izuku and Ochako decided it would be best to get some new clothes for Eri. Thanks to some assistance from Bubble Girl, the two were able to have the small child get something a little better than just a hospital gown that looked like it hadn't seen a washer in years. The group walked out of the agency wearing relatively normal street clothes as Eri clung to Ochako's side wearing a pink T-shirt and red overalls that had a pink rabbit on the front as a decal.

"Ready to go shopping, Eri?"

The young girl nodded while looking up at Izuku for an answer. "Daddy, what are we getting?"

"Things to help you live like a normal little girl. So a few clothes, some bathroom utensils like a toothbrush and hairbrush, some toys and a few books and things to help you learn."

"But why more clothes? I have some that the blue lady gave me."

"You have a set of clothes. You need more than just one set so people don't think you smell." She didn't understand why she needed more clothes for Izuku to pat her head. "Eri honey, you need more than just a single pair of clothes. You should at the very least have enough to enjoy hot or cold days for over a week for both at the bare minimum and something to sleep in. So today, we're going to get everything you need to start off with. We can always add on what you have as we go forward, but we need what we need to start before anything. Do you understand?"

Eri held her hand to her chin for a moment looking as if she was thinking before answering. "I guess. So all we need are things for me so I can be normal?"

"As normal as being the daughter to two highschoolers with one being a student in the dark arts to the other and the second being a massive pervert." Butters laughed a bit before having a collar placed on him by Ochako. "Hey!"

"Sorry. Rules for pets. You gotta wear a leash."

"Sometimes I think you humans make these just to insult us animals."

"Yeah. yeah. You can complain about this all you want later. Right now, you're wearing the leash so we don't have problems with the cops for you not having it." Izuku picked up Eri with her grabbing Butters to snuggle with the small cat. "Let's get going. We have a lot of stops to do today and we're burning precious daylight."

"Daddy, what does that mean?"

"It's a figure of speech meaning that we're wasting the time we have to do what we need to argue over Butters having to wear a collar."

"THEN YOU WEAR THE DANG THING ON YOUR NECK!"

"You're lucky it would be a pain in the neck to train a new familiar to get to where you are." The group continued down the street towards the bus stop to head on and into town.

Half an hour later

Izuku, Ochako and Eri began walking into the shopping district with it being rather crowded today. "Probably should've chosen to come earlier for most of our shopping." Eri held onto Ochako's leg in fear for the brunette to pick her up and face the small girl to have her eyes go into her shoulders.

"It's ok Eri. Nobody's gonna hurt you. Just calm down and take some deep breaths." She could feel the small child shaking for Izuku to find their first stop.

"C'mon. We'll go in here for a few minutes and let Eri calm down while we pick up some clothes." The three entered into a clothes shop for a lady with blond hair and a rather irritating personality to glare at them. "Hello mam. By any chance, do you know where we can find clothes to fit our lovely little-"

"Pets aren't allowed in the store." She pointed at Butters who sat on Izuku's shoulder looking very angry from the comment. "Either leave the cat outside, or get out. Those are your two options."