Nightmares of the Future

The day classes returned to normal, Izuku and Ochako kept a relatively close eye on their friend Iida due to what they saw. It was raining rather hard for the two to notice their classmate not his normal self in any means. This worried them since they wouldn't know when they would have to keep him from fighting the Hero Killer. Eventually, the door to the classroom opened for Aizawa to walk in.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." He trudged from the door to his podium, as if there he was wading through 10 feet of snow and a foot of mud, and stood in front of the podium rather annoyed.

"Today we will be doing something that will affect your futures." Everyone held their breath before Aizawa spoke. "You all need to make hero names." Instantly, everyone roared in a cheer before being silenced by the angered teacher. "These are important for the draft that was done during the Sports Festival. As such, you all will be doing a Work Study with one of these said pros who scouted you next week." He turned to the side to show a board of names and numbers beside them.

Izuku Midoriya: 4,072

Ochako Uraraka: 3,669

Shoto Todoroki: 2,490

Momo Yaoyorozu: 596

Fumikage Tokoyami: 360

Tenya Iida: 301

Katsuki Bakugou: 290

Denki Kaminari: 272

Eijiro Kirishima: 68

Hanta Sero: 14

"HA! 69! That's hilarious!" Bubbles began laughing while telepathically speaking to both Izuku and Ochako. 'Someone explain to me why I haven't dropped his bowl yet?' Ochako was unsure why her familiar was this much of a pain in the ass to her, but continued listening.

"For those that didn't get scouted, there will be a small handout of 40 agencies for you to look through. The ones that are up here will decide through their choices for a Work Study. Keep in mind of your quirk as well as what you may wish to do as a pro. For example, if you're more suited for rescue operations, than a rescue agency is probably your best bet. Now onto the hero names. Helping me today for this will be Midnight." The door opened again for the R rated pro to walk in in a rather sexual manner.

"Hero names can't always be changed and can sometimes be permanent. So make sure you pick the right one or there will be hell to pay later." She started handing out whiteboards and markers for people to write on. "When thinking of a name, it's sometimes best for you to think of your quirk or something that can be original to you."

The class began thinking for five minutes to go by with the first being Aoyama to stand up. His was instead of a single word, an entire sentence. Strangely enough, Midnight allowed it with a small adjustment for it to be more a phrase than the sentence itself. The next was Ashido who was rejected due to the name giving the theme of a villain and possibly copyright being used in this name. One by one, each member of the class began giving their hero name with only a few left. Utsushimi was the next up to place her idea up for everyone to see.

"The illusioness hero, Maboromicamie." Camie showed the class her board showing her name.

"Quita a mouth full. I like it." Midnight comments before motioning to Camie to return to her seat, she skipped back to her seat with Bakugou going next.

"King Explosion Murder."

"That's too violent."

"FINE! LORD EXPLOSION MURDER!"