Trip to the Forest

A few days had passed since the incident in the mall with the members of UA standing outside in the bus lot waiting for their teacher. As they sat, Camie began talking with Ochako and Bubbles about her relationship with Izuku. "So girl, what's it like dating a guy that can do some voodoo magic stuff. I bet you get some cray cray stuff happen when Eri's totes not around. You feelin me?"

Ochako and Bubbles stared at Camie for a solid minute before the koi fish spoke up. "Ya got any idea what she's blabbering about, lass?"

"Not really."

"I'm askin what the action with Midoriya is like." Camie pointed this out while pointing at Izuku who was helping tie Eri's shoes with Butters trying to play with the laces.

"Trust me when I say this, lass. These two are so unaware of what action is, they'd assume spicin up a romance is seein the other in their pajamas."

"And what's wrong with my pink bunny pajamas!?" Ochako shouted in irritation for the small fish familiar to hop up and light a cigar.

"You want some real action, I suggest showin Izuku that sexy big round bubble-"

"Ok. Before this gets R rated, remember there's a kid here."

Bubbles stared at Eri who was petting Butter's belly before blowing out a bit of smoke at the fawn hair colored girl. "I stand by my comment. I think Izuku'd like seeing your arse shake in front of him more than that cartoon rabbit."

"If anything, I got a pair of panties that would probably go great with showing off your butt if you wanna use them one day. The problem is, they dig into me a little and they'll probably give you a bad wedge feeling since yours is bigger than mine."

"Can we please stop this stupid conversation before I drop Bubbles for starting it." Ochako states very unamused before two buses roll up with Aizawa and Vlad King inside it.

The doors opened for them to walk out and see his class. "Alright. Everyone hop on." Aizawa stated this with an amused tone for everyone to walk on. Before Izuku could though, Vlad King gave him a tap on the shoulder to have him turn to the bulking pro.

"Can I help you, sir?"

"Yeah. Whatever you did to Monoma, can you fix it before we leave?" Both turned to the blond egoist to see him trying to speak and it looking like a dog trying to lick peanut butter off it's gums.

"I put a potion on him that mutes him. He'll be able to talk in about two hours without problems. I suggest telling your students to sleep while that happens if they want to. That also goes for Yanagi. She looks somewhat..." The two stared at Yanagi to see she looked like she was ready to pass out with Sinso having the opposite reaction to this.

"I've been meaning to ask this, but what is Shinso's relationship with Yanagi?"

"They're a couple, sir. Also, is Shinso going with you or class A?"

"Me. I'll keep him with Yanagi since she looks like she'll need help." Vlad began walking back to his class with Izuku going on the bus to see Eri being buckled into a carseat by Ochako. When she finished, she sat beside the small girl with Izuku taking the seat in the three seater they were in beside Ochako.

"What did Vlad King want?" Ochako asked after seeing the conversation happen with Izuku and the teacher.

"He wanted me to fix Monoma. Granted, he has only himself to blame for that." Both remembered Monoma acting like a pompous tool when claiming that some of class A failed even though from what they learned from Yanagi, he had no room to boast since he failed his final exam as well. As such, Izuku had no desire to hear his mouth to hit him with a potion to mute him. The funnier part of this however was the fact Shiozaki prayed at the fact she could no longer hear his voice and the rest of class B thanking Izuku for this act.