Fishy Problems

The weekend finally finished for the members of UA with them all eagerly returning to school. While doing so, a swarm of media came to keep the students from entering easily. "Great, a bunch of riff raffs." Izuku took a deep sigh while holding Ochako close to him. "Butters, you mind?" "On my way." Butters stood on his back legs to make a salute while entering UA's gates before sitting some distance away cleaning himself. "Stay close sweetie." Ochako felt a tint of red being rather close to Izuku as he tilted them back with the feeling of them falling a distance. When they looked around, they realized they were inside UA's gates with the reporters being behind them. "Sometimes it pays to walk with the shadows." "Ain't that the truth mate." Izuku glanced at Ochako's recently acquired koi fish familiar to put a finger over his mouth.

" Izuku glanced at Ochako's recently acquired koi fish familiar to put a finger over his mouth

"People are fine with Butters since I'm already a little out there. But you're going to be just a simple koi fish Bubbles. So no talking little fishy." "Whatever." Bubbles sat on the rim of the bowl while pulling out a cigar with a damp lighter. "Dammit, any of you got a light I can borrow?" "And no smoking either. Last thing we need is someone asking why a koi fish is smoking a cigar." Izuku pulled the cigar out of Bubbles mouth for him to spit oil at his face. "Shove it up your arse lad!" "...Butters, do you like koi fish?" "Not really, I gotta be in a mood to fight for my food." "Oh yeah, send a filthy cat to do your dirty work ya piss pot. Yeah, real manly." "...Why did my familiar have to be an asshole?" "Bubbles, no words." "Bubble bubble bitch." Izuku didn't say anything with the four walking into the school and to their classroom.

As they entered in, the class took note of Bubbles with Iida jumping up to comment. "Uraraka, pets are not allowed in school! Why did you choose to bring your pet fish here!?" "I have permission from principal Nezu and Mr. Aizawa. Don't worry, he's not gonna cause problems." Many thought with Bubbles being a fish and shouldn't cause any issues. While waiting, Bakugou however started to hear a voice in his head. 'Oi, ya stupid wanker!' "huh?" 'Over here ya dumb bloat!' 'Where the fuck am I hearing this from.' 'ARE YOU THAT STUPID YOU HORSES ARSE!?' Bakugou began to notice Bubbles looking at him with agitation while his fin was made to look like he was flipping him off. 'I don't like you. This lass here, she don't like you either.' 'Am I being bitched at by a stupid fish?' 'Who ya calling a stupid fish ya dumb rump roast!' "WHAT YOU CALL ME!?" Bakugou's outburst was heard from everyone with him sitting down hearing many snickers. 'Ya, how'd you like that ya stupid dog. You want a fight, come into my bowl and I'll show you what this stupid fish can do.' 'What's wrong with my life now?'

As Aizawa walked in, he began to notice Bubbles to know that what Izuku said to him the day before was correct. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." "I went over your battle training results yesterday and I'm relatively content with them. Bakugou, you have talent without a doubt, but do not let it go over your head." 'Yeah, this stupid arse got his handed to him by me master's lover. Up yours ya stupid donut.' 'Will this be my life now here!? Being insulted by a fish!' 'Yes it is you muppet.' "Anyway, we have something that we must do that will affect your time here at UA." This comment made a shiver go down everyone's spines thinking that this was another expulsion thing if they didn't do good enough. "You all need to pick a class rep and vice rep." "Thank god, it's normal school stuff." Everyone began to shout to be the class rep with it becoming mass hysteria. It was only stopped when Iida had offered to hold a vote to decide. Most saw this as pointless with almost everyone voting for themselves. However, Iida pointed out that those who don't vote for themselves and for someone else would have done something worth the position. People understood this with passing around a few blank pieces of paper to write their pick down.