Dark Battles

So up top is Izuku's hero costume. Ignore that it's Dabi and place Izuku's face on it. Enjoy.

The next day had rolled around with it being rather normal for the most part. During the mornings, classes were rather normal compared to any other school with the heroic classes taking place in the afternoon. Izuku had found himself at a table with Ochako and some of their classmates. Iida had asked about his fortune telling from overhearing it from Kaminari and wanted to see what his would hold. "I see a woman in your future. She has dreadlocks that are pink and is very obsessed with her work. She will make you look like a fool when you two face off in the near future, but you will also find yourself constantly being drawn to her. She'll not see anything in you until you state an interest and prove to her that it is worth her time." "What is her name?" Izuku looked at the crystal ball he had to only see two letters. "Something with an 'H' and an 'M'." "I told you this was BS man. He can't see jack." Kaminari states this while starting to walk back to his table.

"Well, I did wish to learn of my future. So whether this is a waste of my time or not is still up in the air. Anyway, here is your payment and thank you for taking time out of your schedule to do this Midoriya." Iida gives Izuku his payment with him smiling. "Much obliged Iida. Keep on the lookout for that pink dread girl." Izuku says this with the engine user nodding before grabbing a thing of orange juice from a vending machine. "This one was one I actually told the entire truth of Ochako." "Sure you did." Ochako looks away as if she didn't believe a word he said. As they ate, a familiar face came up to Izuku that was happy to see him again.

"It is nice to see you again Midoriya." "Shiozaki, how nice it is to see you as well." Ochako looked at the two before asking. "You both know each other?" "Yes. I read Shiozaki's fortune a little before the entrance exams. Am I to believe the first fortune I said was true?" The vine haired girl nodded with Izuku smiling. "So this is your friend that can do that strange stuff." A girl with grey hair came over to notice the crystal ball on the table. "Woah, you have a crystal ball!?" "Yes. Would you two like to sit with us?" Both girls nodded for Izuku to hold the chairs out with his shadow. "How did-" "You'd be amazed at what I can do honey." Izuku takes some of his food to eat with Bakugou arguing with someone again. "That boy doesn't know when to give up, does he?"

Ochako pulled out the voodoo doll to wack it on the counter a few times for the blond to fall unconscious for unknown reasons to everyone around. "Much better." Ochako placed the doll in a bag while eating some of her lunch with a big smile. "Swo gwood!" "So what can you do besides fortune telling and voodoo dolls?" Reiko asks curious as Izuku asks a question. "You ever talk to the dead before? Some are kinda chatty kathy's, other's are a little moody, but some are ones you don't want to piss off." All three girls stayed quiet as Izuku pulled a pendant off his neck. "This is proof of my ability to control some members of the dead. I don't anger them, and they help me." "That's so cool! This is definitely like The Princess and The Frog now!" "Except I'm not gonna be pulled into the realm of the dead if it breaks. I don't control them with this, I communicate and keep all my payments square with them."

"So what are some of your 'payments' to the members of the dead?" Izuku shrugs his shoulders while answering. "They vary from spirit to spirit. Which reminds me, Butters?" Izuku asks for the jet black cat to walk on the table to Ochako. "What's up butt-" "CAT GROPE!" Butters grabs Ochako's chest as if he was trying to grope her before getting hit in the head by said brunette. "Ha! Better you than me!" "Meow! That hurts dammit!" "WHY DID YOU TOUCH ME THERE THEN!?" "Repayment." Both Izuku and Butters say in unison with Reiko moving a little away from the talking cat. "Among the spirits, some aren't really the most...ethical and have sick senses of tastes. One of which told me that if I want his help, I need to have me or butters grope Uraraka." "What a stupid request!" "You think we don't know that?" Izuku handed butters a piece of pork sausage as an apology before they continued eating.