Final Exams

Days began passing with the class for them all to return to the swing of handling their lives. In the past few days, Izuku and Ochako were able to get Eri to open up and relax a little more around their classmates knowing they'll never hurt them. She does have a bit of trouble with Camie more in a way of understanding her with nobody blaming her since half the time they can't understand her either. The only others she's had problems with are Shoji due to him wearing a mask and being reminded of Overhaul a little to have her avoid him and Bakugou who for obvious reasons she avoids. Today, the class was sitting in homeroom with Aizawa speaking to them while cathandling Butters. "In the next week, we shall have the end of term final exams."

"CAN YOU SAY THIS WITHOUT ME BEING RUBBED ALL AROUND BY YOU!? YOU SMELL LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BATHED IN A WEEK!" Ignoring Butters, Aizawa continued with what he was saying.

"For Midoriya and Uraraka. Nezu had allowed us to limit you both to five potions for the exam that you can use. You will have to also make them known to us within the next five days or you will be unable to use them."

"Wait, why does he want us to say them?" Ochako asked confused with Iida turning around and scolding her for wearing earrings in her school uniform even though he's fully aware they're her catalyst.

"To make a long story short. The finals are separated within the written information you would be expected to know and a physical based one for Hero Course students. Since you both are the odd faction, we need to make rules in regards with you so it's a challenge for you. Any other questions." Eri raised her hand for Aizawa to turn his attention to the small child. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"No. I wanted to know, what's a final exam?"

"Exam and it's basically a big test. Everyone here including your mother and father had been studying a specific amount of things and the final exam is basically a test on everything they should already know at this point in time."

Unsure what would happen, Eri asks about the problems with not knowing it. "What happens if they don't know it?"

"The chances of people knowing everything is almost impossible. That's why schools have grades like A's, B's, C's, D's and F's Depending on how much you know of it depends on the grade you would have. So let's say you have a test where you have 100 questions and you get 75 of them right. With the grading method, you would have a C without a doubt with that being the average."

"Wait, but wouldn't a C be if you get half of them right?"

"No, that would be an F. If you only have half of your answers right, that means you most likely did not learn anything. Some questions on the test would be ones you should already know from years before this one. So if you have about half of the questions right, then you most likely only had the old stuff known and almost nothing of the newer things learned. This is a way for us as teachers to know we're doing the right thing if we look at everyone's grades."

"Oh. Ok." Eri placed her hand down with Aizawa continuing.

"Counting the Finals, the Hero Course of the first years will also be participating in a training camp to get them ready for a Provisional License exam. I'll go over the finer details at a later time when you all are not worried of what is happening after and focus mainly on the exam itself. If you fail, you'll have to do remedial lessons however. So study hard and make sure you pass." Aizawa placed Butters on the ground so he could heav back towards Eri and mask himself in her scent.

"Seriously, B.O. much?" Present Mic came into the room shortly after with the class beginning their next class shortly after.

During lunch