Hearts (short)

Phil sat in the top floor of his house in L'manburg, messing with the small heart in his hands. An arrow was plunged into the side of the small glowing entity as it slowly lost its color, turning gray. He held his side that was bleeding from an open wound as he applied pressure.

Standing up and carefully making his way to the storage in the corner, he kneeled beside them and dug around for bandages or something to stop the bleeding. Or more to lengthen his life for the next few minutes. Even if the bleeding stopped, he would still die.

He gave up and yanked the arrow out of the heart, inhaling through his teeth in pain as he covered the hole in the heart with a small band aid. It was only to close it. It released nothing and it didn't bleed yet it stopped Phil's. The area where the arrow hit was void of all color; entirely gray.

He sighed in relief as the pain lessened. Though not much, it helped.

"Son of a bitch shot it..." he laughed.

He was definitely going to find a better place to put the damn thing. 

___

Yep I'm back. As you can tell, I take holidays as full breaks so don't expect holiday specials (and if you do get one, congrats, I wasn't feeling sad those days-)

I posted a short because i wanna say my next chapter will definently be delayed due to the Callmecarson/Carson situation right now. My book is a mix off all the mcyt community and people who are related to it. The chapter i was writing for you guys was a lunchclub chapter and it makes me upset that I have to delay that one because of this and I apologize for the now EXTREMLEY slow updates.

Just wanted to say sorry, and if you didnt understand the short its basically what if Phil's hardcore series hearts (his little logo thing) were his 3 lives in the Dream smp. Just a fun idea that he doesnt have to protect his body as much as his own damn heart.

Baiiii!! <3