A/n Story Possibilities!!!

I feel really bad about this, but I seem to have fallen out of dsmp...

Well, not exactly fallen out of; but more of shifted interest.

I still love dsmp and reading some fanfics on it but my focus has now been turned towards hermitcraft once again seeing as the new season has come out, along with last life, which just ended.

Here is where I need your help:

In school, I have a class which allows me to write stories freely and teaches me better techniques in writing, dialouge, etc.

These stories include fanfics.

1: I have been working on a hermitcraft fanfic in that class for a bit of time now and wanted to know if I should make a separate book for that fanic.

IT IS NOT A ONE SHOT!

I feel I need to clarify this because it's my first time attempting a full novella and it will suck since the writing style may change throughout the story.

2: Should I make another oneshot book, much like this one, for hermitcraft, 3rd/last life, and other related smps/series?

With my class, we have many breif stories that are very short and fun exercises but we nothing to do with them. My question to you all is if you would be interested in a hermit-shot book.

I'm trying to broaden my range of writing so I will be attempting fluff, horror, thriller, and holiday type writing instead of focusing on Angst.

I love Angst but I want to learn more than that. So let me know if you guys would like that.

3: Last thing I want to ask is if you want me to post some unfinished oneshot in here. My focus shifted in the middle of some stories and they have been left unfinished, the main one being a large chapter with 3 possible endings.

Since I may not update here as often as I used to (if I ever even did, sorry), would you want to read my drafts of the stories you would've gotten? I have a super long one based Michael, Ranboo and Tubbo (the 3 possible ending one), and an scu shot that I thought would be a fun story.

Scu stands for Slimecicle Cinematic Universe if anyone is wondering, so you guys will get some Charlie content from me for once. (finally)

I'm sorry about this but I will still write dsmp occasionally, but just know that I am now writing other things as well and want to know if you all are interested, if at all.

Let me know on the comments, and I love you! Have a good Thanksgiving, or if you don't celebrate it, just have a good day. :)