"Tubbo?"

Concept: au where while Tubbo is secretly working for Jschlatt, him and Tommy meet up once every 2 weeks to see each other. Tubbo slowly stops coming and thinks that Tubbo has abandoned him. What it actually is is that they found out Tubbo is undercover. They messed with his mind and now he only follows their orders because of the threats of what would happen if the others were to find out about treason. Tommy sneaks in to try and find Tubbo only to find him unable to remember him at all or anything else for that matter. Only a husk to follow orders.

_____________

Rubble and ash surrounded the area as he trudged through. The pain in his right shoulder began to finally arise after the adrenaline left him. His arm felt numb as he moved it, the crimson colour slowly draining from the giant shard of glass that glided through his flesh earlier. He left it in. Removing it would open the wound and bleeding to death from your arm doesn't sound that pleasant.

The blonde stared across the ruined area, Techno reaching a hand to Wilbur in the distance to help him on his feet again, brushing off the large boulders of concrete pinning him to the ground. They both looked at something else out of his view on the ground. The figure stood up, seeming to lean more on one leg. The green coat he wore was tattered and charred from fighting and the massive fire from maybe an hour prior. The two glared him down before he lowered his head. A shadow covered his eyes as his hair fell forward, hiding his features even more. Tommy saw him say something before his knees buckled below him. Techno rushed forward a bit to catch his falling figure before the two began to laugh and cause Dream to give a weak chuckle. He turned his head slowly, scanning the landscape even more. 

The crumbling towers that once led to a separate dimension -a burning wasteland-, now broken and alighted by none other than Fundy himself, keeping his promise to burn those who wronged their land. Their family. Fundy stood in front of the tower, holding the same piece of wood that was used to destroy their empire. The same that George held and dropped when they attacked. George sat beside him, watching the piece of wood as Fundy turned to him and dropped it in his lap with a hard, wide eyed glare. George stayed on the ground while the taller stared him down, his eyes glued to George. Tommy watched as he gave a deep sigh and sat next to him, snatching him out of that trance he was in. Fundy gave a small smile before laying on his back and admiring the smoke filled sky. The boy in blue froze when he did so, but then copied his action.

He turned around after hearing the frantic steps of someone running then the throwing of rocks to the side. The blonde boy watched sadly as Karl sat on his knees digging through the desecrated land frantically, seeming to look for something. He paused for a moment as an elongated piece of white fabric was uncovered. Karl’s eyes widened as he began to go even faster, his nails splitting, ripping off against the concrete and his skin getting scratched and torn. He quickly stood as he yanked an arm up, buried in the mess. Karl continued to unbury the limp body from under the concrete, seeming to freak out more and more as he dragged it out. Tommy then realized who he was dragging out.

Karl clutched Sapnap’s body, hugging him to his chest as tears slowly formed in his eyes, his body shaking. Sobs rang out of his mouth as he held a small yet weak smile while crying, and hid his face in Sapnap’s shoulder. Tommy couldn't tell whether Sapnap was just unconscious or.…. He didn't want to know.

The more he looked around he saw more familiar faces. Yet the 3 people he was most concerned about were nowhere to be seen.  Where were Schlatt and Quackity? And most importantly, where was Tubbo?

Tommy knew something was off when Tubbo started to show up less and less to their private meet ups while Wilbur and him were kicked out. He seemed to talk less or only nod to anything Tommy said. He told Wil eventually about this. Sure, he got scolded for possibly getting them in even more trouble than they were in already, but soon started to listen to what Tommy was saying. After that night, Tommy continued to update Wilbur on Tubbo’s status until he just stopped showing up entirely.