Dteam Concept? Ss

In this world people who don't like their appearance cover their face with stickers that resemble happiness.

So Dream has his entire face covered up by suns, smiley faces, flowers and everything only leaving one eye visible since it's his only likable aspect. (Or what he thinks is the best)

So when George and Sapnap meet him, they're met with a man who hides his body with long sleeves and baggy jeans, long hair to hide his neck and stickers that only reveal one of his eyes.

He hides himself even to the point of wearing thin leather gloves or bandages around his hands to hide them too.

Just someone among many in life who hide every inch of skin on their body because they feel ashamed or don't want to show anything.

I guess comment of you'd want this?

I guess maybe the story would be either a meet up or face reveal with them all there and they see Dream for the first time.

Or it could be a ship! I still write those but idk what you guys ship (if you have any) because i know mine are endless ;w;

Idk I think it'd be a fun story but all up to you!

oki back to writing another  oneshot on the smp because.....obsessions- (sorry for the slow updates by the way, i like to make sure in the stories there no errors or mistakes. I want to make them enjoyable and not struggle to read them)

OKI DAS IT BAI BAI I WUV U ALL!!!