Brother

Hoseok didn't tell Taehyung where they are going untill they reached to Jeon's manision, Hoseok didn't like the idea of Taehyung being alone at their house he rememberd that sohee once said Taehyung afraid to be alone, since he is living with someone he couldn't take Taehyung to his apartment so hoseok asked Mr. Jeon's if He could let Taehyung live with them untill Sohee returns and being the nice mam he is Mr. Jeon gladly agreed.

Taehyung refused to get down from the car when he realised where Hoseok have bring him, living in the same house with his sister's boyfriend didn't felt right to him, but when they arrive Mr.Jeon was already outside to welcome the boy, Taehyung couldn't say no to the kindness of elder so he agrees to live there, at least for now,

Seen Taehyung at this hour in his home was not something Jungkook was expecting. As much as he tries to push him away something always happen to pull him back,

" What is he doing here " the question is for his dad but Jungkook eyes never leave the yonger's brown ones. A pout made its way to Taehyung's rosy lips, he was nerves from the moment step into Jeon's manision wondering how will Jungkook react to all this now he is more than sure Jungkook don't want him here its obvious in his voice.

" He is staying with us for a while " Mr. Jeon answers giving a sweet smile to Taehyung,

" and why is that? " Jungkook just want to keep some distance between him and Taehyung, he already feel like losing his mind because of his messed up feeling he doesn't want to make them worse having the yonger this close to wouldn't help him with any of this.

" Jungkook," Mr. Jeons calls him with a firm voice seen how his son making Taehyung uncomfortable.

" We will talk about this latter, now go get changed we were waiting for you for the dinner " with that Jungkook walks away not giving a second glare to Taehyung who now keeps his head hangs law.

" don't mind him Taehyung he must be just tried from work " Mr.Jeon said trying to ease the boy and Taehyung nods forcing a smile but he is worried it seems like Jungkook doesn't want him here, ' I taled me to not bother anyone but I ended up being a bother to him ' The thoughts made Jungkook sad.

After a while Jungkook got back there and the dinner was really quite, Jungkook totally ignore the yonger it was only Mr.Jeon who ask some simple questions from Taehyung  to keep the normal atmosphere.

Mr. Jeon shows Taehyung his room,that the Conner of the corridor where Jungkook's room is, he wanted Jungkook to guide Taehyung to his room but he wasn't in the mood.

After taking a shower, Taehyung unpacked his things but he was really sad at the whole time thinking Jungkook don't want him here but for now he doesn't have any choice so he decided to sleep he took two sleeping pills because he was affraid that he will wake up middle of the night with that unwanted trauma. He kept the lights on and soon after he lays down sleep took him over.

............

Mr. Jeon calls his son out of his room to have a little talk. He was upset because of the way his son act earlier. Jungkook came out of the room giving a glance to the Conner of the corridor. And follows his dad to the living room and sits beside his dad waiting for him to talk.

" Jungkook you were so rude to him, I know I should have ask you before taking him home but when Hoseok ask me to let him stay here for a while  I couldn't say no, if you don't like hin here I'll ask Hoseok to move in with him to Sohee's house ."

" No! I mean, it's okay " Jungkook was silently listing to his dad but the last thing he  said got him. He know he was bit rude but its also hard for him too, he was going through some emotional rollercoaster because all these things that confused him a lot but still Taehyung is just a kid and he is not used to live alone without sohee ,  and he definitely doesn't want  Hoseok to move in with Taehyung, it donot sounds safe to Jungkook.

" Really? So you don't mind him staying  here? " Mr. Jeon ask clapping his hand.

" Yeah, but why are you so excited about it dad ?" Jungkook asks rolling his eyes at his fathers behaviour.

" I am excited, didn't you see him he was so cute and bubbly I love to have him around "

" So you have favourites now? "

" you are pretty boring so " Mr.Jeon said teasing his son.

" seriously dad? You are getting tired of me already? " Jungkook ask frowning,

" Oh come on I was just teasing you" mr. Jeon said giving a side hug to his son and Jungkook smiles too.

" I am glad that you didn't mind him staying here I was worried before, he is Sohee's brother after all So he is also like your own brother Jungkook take care of him while Sohee is away thats your responsibility " Jungkook's smile fade listing to that.

' brother? yeah yeah sure ' a voice inside his head laughs at him.

..............................................

" I found him "

" Really that fast," the women said placing his glass of wine besides.

" Someone called sohee lee have adopted him long time ago " the voice from the other side of the phone informed.

" oh really? , So where are they now "

" I found their house but no one was there, I had to do some research all over again to find out where he is now, "

" So where is he? " the women ask impatiently.

" He is now in Jeon manision "

" Jeon manision? "
' this cant be what I think right?' The woman thought.

" Don't tell me you don't know Jeons I know you used to work for them."

" how come? "

" I don't know but he is live there now you better pay me double for this shit, Its wasn't easy to find all these information "

" Don't worry about it, since I found Taehyung now I guess I am gonna get lot of money " the women smirks.

" What is your relationship with this boy any way? "

" that's non of your business, I'll bank you the money " with that the women hang uo the call.

" let's meet soon Taehyung "

............................................................