Rude

Jungkook slowly open the hospital room meet with a teary eyes who looks at him.

Jungkook close the door behind him and walks towards Taehyung which make Taehyung stand from his seat.

Jungkook stops two step away from the younger and his eyes landed to the woman sleep unconscious with no care of the world. Jungkook was beginning her to wakeup everytime he visits her and still do, he just want sohee to comeback to his arms already but he knows that it's not gonna happen anytime soon that's what the doctors said, jungkook is someone more matured to understand the situation than the one standing infront of him, yes Taehyung is still too young but he is not a kid so he needs to understand the fact that waiting here for sohee would't do any good.

Jungkook's eye roams back to Taehyung who is waiting for him to say something. Jungkook gather some courage to talk with the younger.

" Taehyung, let's talk,come with me " with that Jungkook turns back to walk away from the room. Taehyung didn't questions anything and follows the elder like a lost puppy.

Jungkook didn't have to look back to check Taehyung coming or not because he feels the youngers presence behind him, they reach to the hospital garden and Jungkook finally stops making Taehyung stops too.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before he turns back to look at the younger male.

Taehyung keeps his head hang low not wanting to meet with Jungkook's staring eyes and Jungkook doesn't like the way Taehyung is avoiding to look at him. Jungkook doesn't even know how to start this conversation so he keeps staring at Taehyung for a while which make the other little uncomfortable so finally Jungkook decided to break the silence.

" Look at me " and Taehyung did as told.

" is that your hobby to make others worry about you? " it come out more rude than Jungkook expected but he don't care,

Taehyung didn't knew what Jungkook is talking about but the way he is taking to him, Taehyung doesn't like it even a bit.

" I asked you something, " Jungkook snaps when he got no response.

" Hyung what I did why are you shouting " Taehyung asks, why he has to me so rude to me, what I did,

Jungkook feels a stab inhis heart when Taehyung ask that, but he decided to ignore it.

" What you did huh? , don't you know what you are doing Taehyung ? You make everyone sufferer around you, can't you see how worried hoseok hyung ? why don't you listen to him? How long are you going to continue this?." Jungkook shouts, that make taehyung to back away from him.

Taehyung can't think straight, every worlds coming out from Jungkook hurts him, what he did, he is just waiting for his noona is that wrong ? Taehyung wants to ask but he couldn't voice it he feels so weak infront of the elder.

" Stop acting like a kid Taehyung, stop depend on others, this is what you always do aren't you? " Jungkook ask taking a step forward.

" Noona, I want her back I can't live without her hyung I can't " Taehyung manage to say without looking at Jungkook he just can't take himself to look at the elder he looks scary.
" This is your problem Taehyung, always lays on others, don't take advantage of the love they have for you, Sohee spend all her life for your sake taehyung, atleast let her be now let her rest, coming to her everyday doesn't make her wakeup anytime soon,

the world don't spine around you Taehyung don't be so selfish, let the people live their own life without being a burden to them, try live your own life "

Tears finds their way to Taehyung's eyes again. Is this what he is a burden ? ' am I a burden to Sohee noona? Hoseok huyng ? Am I selfish? may be I'm, but I'm scared '

Taehyung looks at Jungkook tears falling like a river from his eyes when he says that may be Jungkook is right he is always hide behind sohee never tries to live his own life but he loves her there is no one for him but sohee, he didn't want to take advantage from her love like Jungkook said, Taehyung never once think that he is a burden to sohee, sure he know how much she suffered because of him, but listening to it from Jungkook it hurts him but one thing really hits him that sohee is not going to come for him anytime soon he has to live alone from now on, this thought was always there the whole week in his mind but he ignoresd it hoping for good but after what Jungkook said reality hits him hard.

Jungkook doesn't like to see taehyung like this, so weak, he wants so bad to wipe that tears away from Taehyung but no he is the reason for them, he feels angry looking at Taehyung. Angry, but Jungkook can't figure out is he angry with Taehyung or with himself fot hurting the poor boy. But this way is better, feeling angry is better than feeling anything else for him..

" Stop crying " Jungkook sounds soft this time his hand is reaching its own to wipe Taehyung's tears,

" I'm scared hyung, I'm scared " Jungkook stops when Taehyung says that through his cries before he ask anything Taehyung runs away from Jungkook wiping his own tears.

Jungkook wants to run after him but his body is against him. ' I'm sorry Taehyung , I'm sorry '

........................................................................

Short chapter, ;/