Date

" Jungkook stop already will you ? " Sohee grabs the soju bottle Jungkook is going to open.

" one more noona please " Jungkook whines. Jungkook and sohee is out for a date to watch fireworks festival in han river. But Jungkook wants to laugh at the date part.Because thanks to someone his plan for this date is ruined.

" No Kookie you had enough, Listen I'm sorry okay. I just couldn't left him home" Sohee knows why Jungkook is acting like this, she knows Jungkook wanted to spend time alone with her it's been so long that they spend some time to themselves so she can't blame him too.

" Wae~?, I don't want him here " Jungkook points at the boy sitting little far from them staring at the night sky. Sohee sighs at his baby like boyfriend. This drunk self of him is totally opposite from his normal self and dealing with him is not easy at this point.

" It's his dream to watch fireworks festival Jungkook so when you told me, we will came here I just couldn't came all by myself " sohee tries to explain.

" But still, I wanted to enjoy this with you but he ruined it " Jungkook doesn't like it he is always tag alone with sohee when ever she go at least he is glad that he don't follow sohee to her office.

" Don't act like a baby Mr. Soon to be ceo " Sohee pinchs Jungkook nose. " How about I spend night at yours today, but only if stop complaining Taehyung is being with us " Jungkook face lights up at that.

" Really? Sound like a plan huh noona? " Jungkook smirks at his girlfriend.

" May be," Sohee giggles. Blushing at the look Jungkook is giving to her. This boy have so much control over her.

" Now stop staring at me that way, let go it's going to start soon " Sohee drags Jungkook out of the small stole and walks where Taehyung is sitting.

" What are you doing " Sohee asks sitting beside Taehyung and Jungkook also sits next to sohee.

" I'm going to put this sticker oh here" Taehyung said showing a the note but in his hand to Sohee..

" oH your going to fulfill one of your dream in your bucket list, congrats " Sohee side hugs him gaining a giggles from the male.

Sohee adores Taehyung a lot he is like a little brother to her. He was the only family she had when they were in the hell like orphanage. Taehyung was only 3 years old when some random man take him to the orphanage. The boy was too scared and cried a lot not letting anyone to come near him, but sohee manage to gain his trust and from that day Sohee take care of Taehyung like her little brother. And she still treat her that way even though he is grown enough to take care of himself. And this make Jungkook so much jealous and he is annoyed.

Jungkook glance at the note book Taehyung is showing to sohee and he couldn't help but think how childish is him to make something like a bucket list. He sometimes think Taehyung is just acting innocent to gain his girlfriend's attention wich is not true at all.

The sound of fireworks gain everyone attention the crowd cheers at the sight infront of them. Taehyung claps in excitement, Different colours of fireworks paint the darkness of night sky. Taehyung is happy to make one of his wish come true thank to his noona and her boyfriend.

 Taehyung is happy to make one of his wish come true thank to his noona and her boyfriend