Regrets

" Noona " Jungkook takes Sohee's
hands to his staring at the women lying in the medic bed,

" Your kookie is here " a tear fills his eyes when he says that, Sohee's hand that he is holding feels the same, he feels the warmth of them in between his cold hands, but this is different from other times when he holds them, she is not smiling at him she is not calling him nicknames she is not even looking at him. A guilt rushed into his vains 'why why was I so childish, why did I do that, ' Jungkook blames himself for everything,

"Noona getup soon please, don't do this to me huh? I'm sorry noona I'm really sorry but please don't be like this please "

Jungkook didn't hold himself back he breaks down holding his girlfriend's hand, he wants to turn back time so he can make everything right, but he can't he feels so helpless and the guilt eats him alive, he think the accident happened because of him because he distracted her, because he was being so childish because of that certain person because of him everything is because of him.

Jungkook feels angry with himself because he just can't figure out what actually he is doing why is he like this, now look what happened to sohee, in the end she is the one got hurt all because of his messed up feelings.

Jungkook couldn't stay there anymore he just can't et himself to look at the woman laying in that bed looking so lifeless, so he gets up and leaves the room not giving a second glance to taehyung who is sitting in the bench infront sohee's room.

Taehyung was wiping his tears when he saw Jungkook was coming out from the room,

Taehyung looks broken Jungkook didn't look at him to notice that he just saw it, yeah at least that Jungkook let himself think.

Seen him like that make Jungkook feel more guilty than before, he knows that sohee is the only person Taehyung has, now he is all alone because of him. Jungkook don't want to think about it right now so he walks past them as soon as possible.

Mr. Jeon who was sitting beside Taehyung all the time sighs looking at his son, rather than going after him he turns to Taehyung,

" Son, you should go home now " Mr. Jeon said while putting his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

'Home? there's no home without noona ' Taehyung's home is sohee he can't call that house a home without his sisiter how he is gonna survive there alone, thinking about it make Taehyung shivers no no he can't live there without her.

" I want to be with noona, she will looks for me when she wakesup I can't go anywhere " Taehyung said voice small Taehyung wants to stay hopeful, who know sohee might getsup in few hours, so he should be here beside his sisiter. He can't go anywhere without her, he can't leave her here alone. They always stay next to eachother so he will be here waiting for her to wakesup and take him home.

Mr. Jeon doesn't know how to convince Taehyung how to make him understand without hurting his feelings, he is glad that Hoseok shows up at the moment with some bags in his hands.So he walks to him.

" Hoseok take him home please, he must be really tired " Mrm Jeon said eyes not leaving the broken kid infront of him.

" I will sir don't worry " Hoseok walks to Taehyung who is staring at the hospital walls, " Tae, let's go home yeah? I bought you black bean noodles, we will eat them at your place okay ? "

" Hyung," Taehyung finally turns to face hoseok, " I don't want to go there alone, noona will wakesup soon let's wait for her "

" Taebear, listen to me please, you didn't eat anything since yesterday, sohee will beat me up he she finds out I didn't feed you, don't do this to me yeah? You know she is scary when she is angry " Hoseok don't wants to crash Taehyung's hope but he knows that sohee is not going to wakesup anytime soon staying herr for her is useless ane he just can't Taehyung to be like this,

" Okay, but I'll comeback in evening " Taehyung says and hoseok promised to bring him back at least Taehyung agrees to go home so,

Hoseok promised to himself look after Taehyung untill sohee gets it's the only thing he can do for her.

Hoseok takes Taehyung to his house and feeds him even though Taehyung refuse to eat telling he is not hungry.
Taehyung falls sleep after he takes the bath hoseok keep him company and after he wakes up they again drives to the hospital, Taehyung stays night at the hospital beside sohee.

This thing keeps repeat for a whole week, Taehyung go to his home fresh up and comeback to hospital in the evening most of the time hoseok drives him hospital to home and back to the hospital.

After a week Jungkook discharge from the hospital, Jungkook only visits sohee when Taehyung is not around, because he knew that Taehyung is coming here everyday and he doesn't want to face him, but he have seen him couple of times from far still looking same as the first time he saw him after the accident, broken.

Jungkook was about to leave the hospital room when hoseok walks inside.

" How are you? " Hoseok asks.

" Fine hyung " Jungkook can say that hoseok is not here to ask how he is,

" what is it hyung " hoseok sighs when Jungkook asks that, and it's true that hoseok is not here only to check how Jungkook is,

" Jungkook, " Hoseok normally don't call him that because he is his boss after all and hoseok respect him. But now he is not here as a employer but as a friend. A friend of Jungkook sohee and Taehyung.

" Please talk with Taehyung, make him understand will you? I'm really worried. He still not over from the shock he had when he heard about the accident, I tried, I tried to convince him but he don't listen to me, please talk to him " Taehyung is skipping his college for the whole week, not talking with anyone, he eats and sleep a little but that not enough, all he do is staying nights at the hospital go back to home in the morning and come again hoping his noona will wakeup any moment and will look for him.

Jungkook says nothing, he was trying to avoid Taehyung because whenever he sees him make him angry, Jungkook himself don't know why is he acting like this. But deep inside him he worried about the poor boy he wants to make him feel better, he wants to stay by his side, he wants to hold him but__ he don't want at the sametime because he is afraid,

" Jungkook " Hoseok calls him making Jungkook snaps out from his thoughts.

" Please Jungkook just talk with him I think he will listen to you "

" I'll try hyung " Jungkook sighs when he says that, how is he gonna do that? His guilty only riseup when he looks at the younger and he hates it he just wanted to avoid Taehyung and he successfully did it in the whole week but is seem like he has no choice but face the younger now.

" Thank you Jungkook, Taehyung is still in the hospital go talk to him. " Hoseok said hopefully, he just want make taehyung understand the fact that sohee is not going to comeback to them anytime soon so he need to go back to his life without her.

Jungkook didn't reply as he walks away,

His steps are slow than they should be while walking to Sohee's room where Taehyung would probably be.

...................................................................

Thank you for reading .💜️